CHAPTER ONE

BLUE AND THE SPIRIT #1

[Title:The Ghost Is Confused]

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa..ma " [A loud scream of a girl]
"Tell that trash like brother to not tell me any scary stories. He is scaring me. " [Sob sob] the girl.
"Lily! Don't talk about your brother like this and Orien why are you scaring her like this. I know that you love stories like this but you can not expect your little sister to love the same thing as you. Now put that book down and help me in packing. In any case if you have forgotten that we are moving tomorrow," The Mother.
" Oh I almost forgot about moving no wonder, I was thinking why my room looks so empty." The boy who was sitting in a pile of books.

After the death of his father, Orien the boy end up having an obsession in scary things. He like reading or watching any scary stuff.

'Huh! Humans are really boring. I wish I can see them those who are from another world.' Thinking that the boy started packing his books all these books were horror genres.

"Orien are you ready to leave. Come down fast." said the mother.

'I don't wanna leave, this house is the place where I had lived for so long.I am attached to it this city is also something I would miss since tomorrow. I never had any close friends anyway all I had was a father my greatest friend. Who is no longer here with me. He broke too many promises with me I will held him accountable in my heart. So than he will come back as a ghost to complete all the promises.' Thinking that Orien takes his sit on that white car. And with a mixed feelings he bid his farewell to the house, the city and memories.

Orien wasn't like any average boy in his age. He was different, at the age when kids like playing many games run, jokes, ask questions about anything. Orien sits in a corner watching the tiny fire burning thinking of way how can it kills people and how they struggle. With the chok in his hands he draws the terrifying image of people struggling in fire. Yes that's the type of boy he was and is. He knows how a person or animal feeling just by looking at their expression. He is a clever boy the mother and father was always worried because the boy never show any expression in his face. He creeped out other kids. If his mother asks him why he does that the little boy always answer 'It's better to stay mysterious than being overly expressive which can make you boring.'
.
.
.
.
"Orien! Why aren't you sitting in the car. We are already too late. Come on you can be feeling sick again." Said the mother.

"Mum.Um.You.See. I think... Haha.." As Orien was being weird he started taking a few steps behind and thus he ran leaving his mother shocked.

' I don't wanna leave my house. I don't want to move out. I don't want to transfer... I would live in the streets' As Orien was thinking this he approached the main road. He thought this time he is free...

"Ma'am this kid is yours right.He was running carelessly and bumped with my cycle " stranger.
.
.
.
"Orien say why did you ran. Why are you being weird again. I am worried. i know how you feel, overall you are only 15 this year. But we can't afford this home now. I'm trying.. Trying my best to overcome this too.So please my boy support me a little. " Said the mother expressions unknown.

"Maa..Will you buy me the book where the ghost is the main character. Than I'll consider your request. " Orien with his non reaction face.

" I'm so done with you..SIT DOWN NOW.. WE ARE LEAVING " the mother with the scary reaction.

After that the family visited a few neighbours. The friendly neighbours wished the family luck as they went away.
.
.
.
.
'I don't know when I fell asleep. I don't know why I arrived to his home this early. All I can say is.. I'm sleepy this house will be boring. ' thinking that Orien gets off the car.