CHAPTER FOUR

BLUE AND THE SPIRIT #4

                   [Title:You and I...]

The spirit and Orien can communicate with each other in their minds. After the spirit got a long speech on how to behave in Orien's body by Orien. He changed into gym clothes and went there. Orien is more tensed than before he is thinking of what will happen to his fragile body cause the spirit is in high spirit, planning on enjoying the best time of his life at the gym. His thoughts are on how to destroy the best athlete of the class. When Orien is the type of boy who can never finish 100 meter run without tripping the spirit is planning  a marathon.

"Hihihi. I just can't wait. I want to play. You see I was an athletic person back in my days." spirit with a proud face.

'And how do you know that, when you have no memories!' Orien

As Orien asked this question the spirit freezed in his place.

"You are right...How..can I!" spirit

'You okay!' Orien

"Ye-Yeah! I'm ok. Wohoo! Let's go!" spirit

As he entered the gym room, he met with the teacher.

"Orien!  It took you so long. Oh my! What happened to your nose! Kid you aright!" The teacher with his concerned look

"Who - me, yeah it’s me. I'm fine just lost my way here and kinda...trip and fall." Spirit in Orien

"Oh! Will you join in the class today or are you gonna sit. Today we gonna play volleyball." The teacher

"I wanna play." the spirit who is so excited

The teacher nod and left to tell the students about how to play volleyball. The teacher also divided them in teams. When another class came in.

"So students! We all know today's the day when your rival class and you play together or battle in this war. My soldiers don't lose to them. Yeaaaaaaaaaaa..." the teacher

'Yeaaaaaaaaaa... WE WILL WIN THIS WAR' all the students of the class.

"I'm now more confused than you are kid..." spirit 

"Hey! Newbie it’s me. You seem hurt is everything alright...well whatever. You seem confused so let me say, it started when the...school was first established. All the students had a great relation with each other, our school was famous for It's friendliness..." Hex

"You are making me more confused. What does the school establishment have with m...!" spirit

With a terrifying look Hex stated, "Look.If.You.Stop.Me.One.More.Time. You gonna regret your life "

'Like, I'm not regretting it already!' Orien in his mind

The spirit is thinking, if he should laugh or cry right now. 

"So where I was... Yeah! Each and every class was super friendly with each other. Within them there was the great legendary duo. They both were the greatest bestfriend duo and also so popular in the whole school. But one day rumors like they started fighting was all over the school even the teachers and head teacher was concerned for their friendship. The actual reason was, one of them taking the first place in exam when the other one took second place. They started the battle of who would be greater than other one. But unfortunately the second one could not overtake the first one his loss was a matter  of sorrow for all the teachers and students. But he didn’t gave up he stated that the students in top 10 was mostly like his class so he won it in another way. And that is how the students of both class started to beat each other in things like study,sports, activities, festival etc.
Even after they both left the school, this competition keep going and became the infamous tradition of this academy. And our class is one of those class and that class over their is the other one we are eternal rivals."
The speech was so long. After Hex finished it he looked at Orien with sparkle in his eyes expecting a comment from him,