Chapter V

Few minutes later, you got the thing off him and he decided to just drag it down the basement. (Muscle mommy y/n)

You saw how neat the ceramic tiles looked. Your first thought was that it kinda looked like a fancy giant bathroom though, but whatever floats his boat.

He puts the machine on one of the white tables and sighs, "14 more to go.."

"I mean they can't be worse," you smiled, Zandik just looked away "..Can they?"

They were worse than that defilitator thing, you almost fell down the stairs of your basement. All just to be a good landlord.

6 hours later, it's around noon now. You stretch and crack your back with a groan. Zandik smiles, his excitement similar to that of children who just bought new toys..

"Well? One of my rules clearly state you aren't allowed in here" You roll your eyes,

"Not even a thank you?"

He grins and shoos you out, man that guy was a dick. Zandick

Your stomach started to rumble, you haven't eaten all day.

You open the door to the basement, not going down the stairs though as you shout "whaddya wanna eat dickhead?"

"I already ordered some for both of us, dumbass" he shouts back, damn this must be my thank you gift.

A few minutes of tummy rumbles and hungry groaning, the doorbell rings. You squeal, must be the food delivery you thought to yourself.

Only to find the grand sage at your door with his assistant

"A-ah! To what d-do i owe the p-pleasure" You stutter as you give him a nervous smile,

"You must be Ms. L/N" He smiles warmly, "I must say, your essay really moved me. It's too bad i can't automatically enroll you in, maybe next year champ"

Okay you know you can't just judge the old grand sages of the akademiya but come on, hear yourself out.
1. He saw my essay? He thought it was good?? It stuck on his head??
2. Yes he probably can enrol you automatically, you saw his nephew as he was a regular at the cafe. I mean c'mon, that guy has the IQ of a Squirrel
3. ..champ?? What is he, your dad??

You nod slightly "Yyeeppp, thats me" and clear your throat "Soo.."

"Ah yes! I'm looking for a certain student, would you know anything of Zandik ?"

You frown, man this just had to be about him huh. "Nope, never heard of them" the grand sage can probably see the fumes coming out of your head as you abruptly close the door on him.

In the corner of your eye you saw Zandik coming up the basement, "Was that the food?" He yawns

"Nope, just some random dude" you lied through your teeth. You groaned and sat on the living room couch. Zandik decided to sit beside you, still a bit further away. You can only smile as you see him shift uncomfortably on the couch.

"I know, this couch is a bit old so it might feel a little uncomfortable." He scoffs and you roll your eyes at him, "I mean if you have the funds for a new couch—" Your sentence was cut short with him putting his feet on the coffee table,

"Zandik!" You frown, "That is not appropriate"

He groans in response and sulks, sitting nicely on the couch.

A few minutes of silence pass between the both of you, until you decided to break it.
"When do you start akademiya?" You tilt your head, waiting for an answer.

"In 2 weeks or so"

"So much for having the house to myself.." you mutter,

knock knock "that must be the food!" You get up and skip your way to the door.