Chapter XI [iii]

Suggestive if you squint hard enough <3
Finding some interesting things in his textbook
Love, Kori
───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

You walked in his room, humming to yourself. "Ever heard of a thing called knocking?" He mutters irritatedly. He was on his bed, a book in his hands while he leaned against the headboard.

You grinned cheekily and sat on his desk chair, looking over to his notes on the desk. "Why are you already studying? It hasn't even been the first day.." you asked curiously.

".. so that I'd have notes while listening to lectures," your mouth shaped into an 'o' and you nod, Smart..

You flip through his textbook, hmm.. ecology, human evolution, molecular biology, genetic engineering... reproductive system..?

Your eyes widen at the sight, flipping through some pages. Well.. you knew there were some parts of it that was taught in schools, but you didn't think there was more to it. The textbook covers down to kinks and sexual desires, what feels good..?

"Zandik..?" His eyes shot up to you, your cheeks slightly tinted red.

"Remember when you said all these chapters are going to have, a sort of.. experiment regarding them," you clear your throat as one of his eyebrows raise.

"How are you going to do chapter VI?"

He taps on his chin, trying to remember as it clicked. He scoffs, "Well aren't you a nosy one.."

You frowned, still a bit flustered. He saw your cheeks grew red and smirked, "What? You want to do the experiment with me?"

"What" was all you could get out of your mouth, this man genuinely surprised you at times. Sometimes he shuts all those communication doors and coops up in your basement, sometimes he...

Like how can someone switch up so fast? You thought to yourself,

"Y/N you are red."

"I can see that, captain obvious."

"You like me, don't you?"

"WH—" your eyes widened at his statement, "I mean.., You can't just invite someone to do the unspeakable, joke or not.." you were still bright red, fiddling with your hands while glaring at him.

"..Unspeakable?" He tilts his head, now fully understanding what you mean. His grin grows wider, you hated it. "oh wouldn't you like that too?" He giggles "I was going to dissect your brain like the book told me to, but I suppose trying out what the book says.. feels nice on you, would be a wiser option... since—"

You cut him off, "ZANDIK WHAT THE FUCK"