Ist

Ignore my mistakes;

It was already afternoon,most of the people were busy doing there work.

And the whole k company was terrified,

Because there boos wasn't in a great mood today,maybe he was Never but today he was on fire and everyone near him was burning and becoming the ash.

A room coloured in black and having computer stuff here and there screaming luxury in Everything.

A person in black attire with more than enough long hair,eyes furrowed,legs crossed but the man infront of him was shivering and looking down.

"Mr.yoon are you out of your mind how can you finalize a deal with Carl"

Roaring voice echoed in the office room making the secretary stumble in his feets.

And he just muttered a sorry and left from there as his boss stare was enough for him to understand that he have to leave.

"I will kill him if he play an game tomorrow"

The boss muttered,telling himself what he have to do tomorrow with Mr.carl.

___

"I am happy for you"

A short person was said this to his tall friend with excitement and happy face.

"I hope tomorrow will be good day"

Tall one said looking he Other said as he was looking not so worried for tomorrow.

"Tae you are selected in k industries and tomorrow is your first day you should be happy"

That was other boy who spoke now, as the four people were seated in the collage cafeteria having chit chat about there upcoming internship.

"We will learn a lot from this i am sure but you know tae be careful I have heard that Ceo of the k company is very strict and cold"

It was mingyu who said that to his friend,but he didn't care about that too cause this was Just a internship nothing will happen to him there.

The bid there goodbye and left to there respective homes.

Taehyung was already inside his home when he said to his mother with a screaming voice.

Mom your son is home"

That was nothing new to them as they were living in a zoo more than a home cause they always scream out of happiness out of anger out of excitement.

Taehyung was already in his bed ready to fall asleep with a note that he have to wake early in the morning.

____

While the ceo of k industries was still in his office eyes stuck on the computer and fingers typing something from time to time.

He have nothing to do without the work sometimes he wonder for whome he is working and earning wasn't it too much for himself?

Today was another reason of him not going to sleep was his meeting tomorrow with mr.carl as he Don't like the attitude of that man.

He have to wait for tomorrow and see what tomorrow holds for him.

_______

The sun rays was making there way through the curtains of taehyung' room making him to roam his eye ball with closed eyes.

But the other thing was alarm which wasn't letting him to sleep.

And now he remember why he set the alarm and he woke with hurry.

וווווו•××ו•×•×•×•×•×וו×וו×

Hope you like the story,it is just the starting.

It is a short chapter but I will improve the word count.

Do vote my lovely readers I love you.

💜

YOU EXCITED?

🙊