2nd

Ignore my mistakes please;

Getting ready in hurry is something no one wants,but it mostly gives us a good look of ourselves.

Taehyung was wandering in his room from cupboard to mirror to drawer,with all THE struggles he made a decent look out of him.

Wearing a dark blue jeans and light blue shirt and a healed  loafer black shoes he took his leave towards the work.

"Have your breakfast bear" that was his loving mother voice with care for him.

"Mom I have to leave in a minute" Taehyung replied with a low voice as he knew he can't escape without the breakfast

"Then have it in a minute" his father spoke in a slight strict manner as he have to make his son agree on this.

Taehyung finally got seated in the chair beside his father and start to eat his pancake  in a hurry not chewing the cake fully.

He was already in the way towards his new work place.

As he saw the building in front of him he was awestruck this was huge and costly,but how can he forget this is  ome COMPANY out of  k industries.

He took his steps towards the halway of the building.
_____

The whole building was in mess as there boss was furious,not letting any of the employee to breath freely.

"Mr.yoon did I told you to do this, get out from here"

The most suffering person was the secretary of mr.jeon ,he was ready to leave the planet.

"And get me a coffee"

When mr.yoon heard that,he wanted to burry himself somewhere,and that Somewhere was where Jeon jungkook his boss can't find him.

He knew what he have to do now,as no one knows which coffe jungkook wants and no one can question him.

He left the office with long steps and took the way of cabin of other employes.
_____

"Hello Miss" A unfamiliar voice echoed in the building  having the attention of everyone.

And the murmurs can be heard more like a buzzing sound 'What a handsome man' 'I want him' 'husband material' and what not.

"'How can I help you handsome" A lady in his 40s said to the tall guy who Just came there,he didn't mind all the compliments or comments he got as this is nothing new for him.

"I am the new intern here" as the tall guy spoke he heard a 'ooo' from the lady and the smiling face of others.

"I am kim Taehyung the new intern here hope you will take care of me" the tall guy spoke in a one go and after saying he bowed to everyone giving a little smile.

"ofcourse we will handsome boy" the lady again spoken while laughingly and patting the shoulder of taller guy.

In this the secretary came there hurriedly not getting the situation infront of him so, the lady introduced the taller guy to him " This is our new intern Mr.yoon" Mr.yoon just nod his head and for his good luck he came up with a great idea.

"What about you do your first work Mr." Mr.yoon spoke with a little smile lingering on his lips.

"Yes sir as it is my work I will" Taehyung spoke back in a mannered way with the other.

"So get a coffe for the boss and give him" when the other employee listen to him there were sad for the taller guy.

But he just worded a yes and left to get a coffe for the boss of his.

_____

He was in his way towards the cabin of the ceo mug of coffe in his right hand.

He knock on the door and in return he hot a angry 'come in'.

He open the door with the left hand and entered the cabin, leading towards the desk infront of the ceo.

He can see the angry look of his boos and the surrounding was so dark but elegant.

The boss still didn't look upward to see the person Who just came there but when the employee put the cofee on the desk infront of him he voiced more like roared "who told you to add the whipped cream".

Taehyung was ready for something like that he didn't knew Anything like this is going to happen.

He was still at his place and the boss still didn't look at his he was busy with some files under his eyes.

After the shout he took his eyes off from the coffe cup and look at the other one.

He must not know every employee of the company but he can fell the man is new here.

And now he didn't drift his gaze from the employee waiting for and answer.
Which he didn't get.

" You can't speak "the boss again roared in the cabin while eyeing the taller guy infront of him.

"Well no one told me not to add whipped cream and it taste good" TAEHYUNG finally spoke nack to his boss and told him his opinion but will his boss accept the advice of his.

Taehyung wasn't even a bit liking the other talking to him like that.

While with his boss he was beyond angry now how can someone tell him what to do.

He got up from his seat and walk some steps towards the taller employee but still the distance was there and said "And who are you to Tell me what to do" the voice was again high and after that he took the cup of cofee and throw it towards the window.

But TAEHYUNG still didn't  reacted in any way and that was making the boss more frustrating.

When jungkook got that the taller won't say anything he told his to "Get out of my sight and Don't dare to again Tell me what I should do"

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

Hope you like the CHAPTER.

=>well in this story Taehyung will be some inches taller than jungkook.

Tell me about your thought on my book.

Do vote 💜💜💜

luv u olllllllllll.