Chapter-1

{In School}

*Milli Pov*

'HUH' I signed while looking at my school kids crying because they ain't gonna be in the same place as their friends.

'Not everyone is like you' said Daniel (My best and only friend) coming towards me.

'Yeah, yeah I know but I still can't understand them' I said , sounding sleepy.

'Get up, don't you wanna take your report card' he said.

'I sure wanna get that piece of paper and get out of this damn school' I said getting up.

We both took off from the cafeteria and headed straight towards our class as we opened the gate.

'Isn't it Daniel and Milli?' said our teacher.

'Yes Mam; we are here for our report card' said Daniel, being very very polite.

'Here; as always Daniel you are top of our class and you Milli well same as always nearly getting pass marks' said our teacher with her usual fake smile.

I took my report card from her and started walking towards the door.

'I heard you are going to be a TideHunter Milli' said our teacher

'Yes' I replied with no expression and staring straight into her eyes.

'Didn't your fath- ' said our teacher but was quickly interrupted by Daniel.

'That would be enough Miss' Daniel said and we both took off from our class, finally we are out of this hellhole.

I inhaled deeply.......

'You are that happy' said Daniel with a little smile on his face.

'Yes I hella am happy, finally i don't have to study trigonometry,calculus,organic chemistry; you know what i still can't understand why they even teach us this when th--' i said but was interrupted by Daniel i was happy until he interrupted me.

'Okay, i know i know so dont start again i know what you gonna say cause you say it every fucking day Milli' said Daniel.

'Sure, Boss, you are staying at my house today right?' I asked him as we were walking towards our usual cafe.

'Of course I will, if i didnt who going to teach you for your Tidehunter exam' Daniel said while entering the cafe.

'But you know what i still can't understand why you need to study for that exam, all that is gonna come on that exam is history of tidehunters and sea creatures; didn't you wanted to be a tidehunter when you were of like 11 years old' he said sounding a little confused.

'UMMMMM; that's true but you know studying is not my thing, so you gotta help me, you wanna be a researcher I wanna be a fighter, huge difference Daniel' I said being confident and proud of myself even i don't know why i am so proud of myself.

We both ate and took off straight from the cafe to my house. We both entered my house and yeah i live alone for a lot of reasons.

'Okay so; Teacher Daniel, teach me cause I wanna pass that exam' I said being serious and sarcastic at same time .

'Now listen carefully because its gonna be a simple history test and its not gonna be complex like space hunters test, so i am gonna tell you some stories just listen to them carefully' he said getting serious and i nodded and he begin the story of Tidehunters and sea creatures why humans are trying to get to space how we get our powers and so on...

The Story Begins..........

"Years ago when no one was connected and everyone was separated by the ocean and was scared by those who lived in the ocean. One man was brave enough to sail in the terrific ocean, but after he left no one ever heard from him again and he was declared dead. Day by Day those creatures started to become more aggressive and started destroying islands. Then The God choose some humans and gave them some powers, we came to know it as magic(mana), it was divided into 7 attributes" Daniel said

'Wait a minute, Who is The God' i said being confused and curiosity coming out of my eyes

'You said you want to be a fighter so why look into researchers' work and to tell you no one knows who The God is; now shall we continue' he said looking at me being annoyed well i can't blame him even kids know all this but i don't like stuff that includes study.

'Yes; Boss go ahead' I said, trying to avoid annoying him further.

"So I was at 7 attributes as we all know 1:Fire, 2:Water, 3:Wind, 4:Lightning, 5:Earth, 6:Metal, 7:Light these are the attributes many human came and had every attribute but the Light attributed is only given to one person in our whole course of our history. That person was a dual wielder and he was a member of the first guild ever created to kill sea creatures and because of him sea creatures stopped attacking the mainland. He was a user of Wind and Fire and after he gained light attributes no one knows how and even now there are very less dual wielders and the person who kills the Sea creature we call them Tidehunters and then guilds were formed to kill them but with the course of history humans magic became weaker and weaker. As we know 5 years ago, Korea was attacked by Kraken himself, one of the most powerful sea creatures and after that incident humans started to find another planet to live on." Daniel said looking at me with pitiful eyes and I know the meaning behind them.

'Okay, that will be enough for me to pass the exam the right' i said being serious

'Of course, even if you didn't know anything I will tell you so now we can play games.' Daniel said to me in a pleading voice.

"What do you wanna play?" I said, looking at him smiling.

"Lets play Genshin, i really want to upgrade my Ayaka" Daniel said and took his laptop from his backpack and i took my tab.

We played until 3 AM and slept the day off hoping to wake up on time for our Tidehunter exam but I still don't know why Daniel wants to be Tidehunter, well for me I want to know where my father is.

{I hope it's great if there is any mistakes please tell me 😫}