Chapter-2

{In Milli house}

*Daniel pov*

I opened my eyes slowly and searched for my phone still lying on the bed. I found it I thought; what time is it? I saw it was already 9AM.

'Holy Fuck' i screamed shit shit we gonna be late for exam; i hurriedly got of the bed and searched for milli, well i was on her bed but where was she. I went out of the room downstairs and saw Milli sleeping on the couch.

'Hey Milli wake up' i said going through her fridge and took out milk. I still didn't get a reply from her, I went behind the couch and her ass. Eventually she wakes up screaming.

'AAAAAAAAAA, Daniel, what's wrong with you?' Milli said, still sleepy.

"We are late for Exam, don't you wanna be a Tidehunter' i said mockingly and it worked. She got up and started to run to her room.

'Let's make a Vegetable sandwich' I said to myself and started to make it and was done in 15 minutes. Eventually Milli came down wearing a new outfit and I thought I should bathe too and while going up I told Milli to find my bag in which I had my research papers.

*Milli Pov*

Daniel was already gone upstairs; I started searching for his research papers and packed them, surprisingly he came down in just 7 minutes. I mean how?

'Let's eat Milli, we are already late' Daniel said coming down fast and took his sandwich and we both sat down and ate our breakfast in a hurry.

'How much time do we have?' I asked Daniel while locking my house doors.

'Probably 10 minutes, we gotta run' he said while taking his hairs on hand and tying them up.

We both ran our way to our school, surprisingly Tidegunters exams and space hunters exam were getting held in our school and here i thought tomorrow is my last day in school. After a long run we made it to the first test, that was a written history test that Daniel and i both were taking; i mean i want to be a fighter type so my exams are different from Daniel and he told me that while we were playing, our first exams is with each other and then we both will give 2 separate exams.We both entered the hall and there were only 11 students there well i mean who even wanna be a Tidehunter when they have to face monster like Kraken and can die any minute.After 1 hour first exam was over and the result will get announced in 30 minutes.

'Let's just wait here Milli' Daniel said, taking out his mobile phone and as expected he opened the genshin impact and then he looked at me.

'Okay I get , I will play too,' I said to him and we didn't even notice where those 30 minutes were gone.

'All students passed the exam' said the instructor and started writing room numbers on the board.

'Please pick your category and go to the room' instructor said, getting out of the class.

'You're gonna pick the fighter right,' Daniel said, looking at me.

'Yeah, of course I will,' I said to Daniel who was worried about me.

'Don't worry, who knows we both get picked on the same guild; there are very few guilds so chances are high' I said giving Daniel a reassuring look.

'HMMM, I know let's look at the room numbers, so fighters are room number 5, researchers 3,engineer 11 and many more, so let's meet after the exam Milli and please don't do anything reckless' Daniel said looking at me with his puppy eyes.

'I got it boss, so shall we go?' I said, smiling at him.

We both walked together to my room and then Daniel said bye and wished me good luck because no one knows which type of exam is conducted after the first exam every exam will be different from each other and previous one. I entered the room and saw two people were already there, a boy and a girl both the same age as me and I don't remember them and I probably wouldnt what you can expect from me. I didn't even know my teacher's name until now.

'My name is Alex,' the boy said, looking at me and expecting a handshake from me but I am not a touchy type of person.

'No thanks' i said to Alex and looked at the girl who was sitting silently.

'Hey y-' Alex was trying to say something but was interrupted by banging on the door.4 people tall and pretty came inside the room.

'I don't want to waste my time so I have just one question from you three, first are you prepared to die, second what's your reason to become a Tidehunter' one of them spoke.We all looked at her and there was only silence in the room.

'Hurry up, first you go boy' she said.

'Okay My name is alex and yes of course i am aware sea is dangerous and i am prepared to die, my reason for becoming a Tidehunter is because my mother was one too i want to be like her she told me all her stories and i also want to go on a adventure' Alex said while looking at the ground.

'You don't have enough guts' she said looking at alex.

'Let me introduce myself then i am Amanda the leader of Pendragon guild, the one with red hair is James and he is the leader of Sharktooth guild, the one with blue hair is Nor and he is the leader of Blinders guild and at the last Aliya and she is the leader of Hat guild, Nor and Aliya don't need a fighter and i am not taking you in Alex' she said making alex angry

'But Wh-' Alex was interrupted again by James.

'Hey little guy don't worry i didn't say i don't want you' james said making alex feel relieved.

'Fighters are the most important members in the crew(guild) so we personally pick them. Now you two go ahead,' Amanda said pointing at both me and the unknown girl.

'My name is Lily and your first question is rather simple if someone is taking this exam that already means he/she is prepared to die and the for the reason i particularly don't have one but i really hate those sea creatures and would like to take every single one of them out' the unknown girl or i should say lily said with genuinely no emotions on her face and i would say i quite like her.

'Hmm, at least you have guts you passed for me' said Amanda and then pointed at me. I have to tell them the truth.

'My name is Milli according to me saying that i am not afraid to die is a lie for everyone it is at the end everyone in this room will not want to die, i wouldn't lie half of me is already dead the other half has to die someday too, i am scared but i am prepared. My sole reason to become a Tidehunter is to find what my father finded.' I said while looking straight in Amanda's eyes.

'HOOO, i wouldn't say anything but you also passed the second exam, three of you did' Amanda said.

'We both will be going now Amanda' said Nor while going outside with Aliya.

'For the last exam you three are going to fight us, first we will awaken your magic for a while, second James will fight Alex. I will fight you both one by one and then we will decide who is coming with me. Follow me to the grounds.' Amanda said heading out and we all followed her.
Will Lily go with Amanda?
Or
Will Milli go with Amanda?