💞Part 3: The Akdu Aadmi x Mannerless boy

A man was checking files with a cold and serious face....

"Mr.Singhania please fix a meeting with Ms.nancy tomorrow ,about the deal..." he said in his cold voice to his PA.

"Ji Kabir Sir" respond the PA, while bowing towards the male, he went for his work.

The male took his coat from his seat and look at his watch knowing the time to leave, he went towards the elevator....

He reached at parking lot, going towards his car where he saw grandma's presence...

"Chale?" asked grandma.

"Ji Dadima" he said with a sweet smile.

.
.

"Haaye bhagwan ji mein late hogaya phir se babaji toh meri Jaan le lenge is baar" boy said fake crying......

He rushed towards his destination with a bag in his hand.

{With the duo...}

"Kabir beta, mandir hokar chalte hai" said grandma.

"Jarur dadima"

After 25 mins of journey they reached to the temple....The elder was going to go inside but got stopped by the phone ringing.....

"Dadima aap jaiye mujhe ye call attend karna hai,thoda important hai,bahar wait karta hun" he said softly.

"Koi baat nahi" she said understanding...

The elder was looking in his phone while coming outside to call the person back but got bumped into someone....due to which his phone dropped from his hand....He looked at his phone angrily and then up to the person who was rubbing his head not knowing the pair of dark eyes...

"What the heck?" he furiously greeted his teeth.

"Haain...??" respond the latter squinting his eyes with a frown.

"Are you blind? Can't you walk after seeing?" The elder said furiously while the younger widen his mouth being infuriated....

"Blind....main?" he pointed at himself asking fumingly.

"Main blind? aap blind,you blind,aapka phone blind" he said pointing at the elder.

"Aapne apni aankhen ghusa rakhi thi apne phone mein,Aap hi ho andhe... aapko dekh ke chalne ki jarurat hai" he blabbered loquaciously.

"What?" elder asked with a confused face.

"Dheere nahi bol sakte tum?" he added.

"Nahi..meri marzi " the younger sassed back shrugging his shoulder.

"Khud hi andhe hai aur mujhe bol rahe hai" he mumbled to himself but was got audible to the latter.

"How dare you?How dare you to call me blind ?" elder said fumingly.