💞Part 7: Shopping

RAJPUT MANSION

"Mihir aao baitho yaha humare paas" Grandma instruct the younger from inside who was not ready to put his steps inside.He was just standing at the door again he heard a deep dark voice of the person telling him-

"Andar chalo" he looked at the elder beside him who just came back from somewhere and then his eyes went on his hands which had gun only raising his anger.

"I'm waiting come early" he spoke at which the elder frown,he hold his hand dragging him inside.

"Tumhe tameez sikhne ki jarurat hai" he bellowed at which everyone's eyes widened in shock.The elder clenched his fist controlling his rage and gave a final look to the latter darkly who was deadly looking at him not fearing a bit.

"Rudra?? aao beta baitho" shweta spoke taking off everyone's attention,rudra gave a little smile to everyone which they respond back.

"Hii..." he whispered to the trio who wave their hand greeting hello.

Both the couples was ready for the shopping for the upcoming event.They were heading together from the Rajput mansion.It was dadima's plan to send the couples on shopping with each other and the other members would do later after them but the trio convinced her to let them do the shopping with the couples. Soon both the couples went outside heading towards their car with the trio.

Kabir & Rudra was in one car with maira and Ryan while on the other hand the Rhea was with the elder couple.

"Ab.. mihir Bhai aap aage-

"No,you can seat" he voiced with a little smile when rhea was going to ask if he would like to seat in front on the passanger seat beside the elder,the elder clenched his jaw looking at the younger who just rolled his eyes.

Soon they reached at the mall which was owned by the Rajput's.No one was present the whole mall was empty for the Rajput's presence.The younger went inside with Rhea leaving the elder behind who was looking at his phone.

"Umm..Hii I'm Rudra" he introduced to the latter who introduced back with a smile.

"I'm Mihir,nice to meet you"

"Helloooo... introduction hogaya aap logon ka?" Ryan asked with his wide smile.

Both the male nodded with returning a smile.

"You mannerless boy don't create any problem,understand ?"

The latter eyes widened with mihir,he gave him a awkward smile.

"Akdu Aadmi" he mumbled

"Kuch kaha?"

"Nahi" he spoke shooking his head in Denial with a tight fake smile.

"Chalo" kabir said to younger who followed him towards their section of clothes.

The trio went for their sections,but maira came back to give company to the latter who was alone waiting for the elder.

"Mihir Bhai main ruku aapke liye?" she asked.

"No it's ok you go" he answered with a smile who smiled back when he heard a voice from behind.

"Come" he turned back and looked at the elder who had the smell of cigarette...the younger closed his eyes controlling not to burst out.

He followed him walking by his side.It was the first time he visited their mall.