💞Part 6: I'm all ready

"Ab..bhai kya aapka phone mil sakta woh mihir Bhai ko call karna tha mere mobile ki battery down hai?" maira asked with hesitation.

"I don't have his no. on my phone" Muzaffar replied in his cold tone looking at maira.

"Toh...a..Kya a-aap waha ja rahe hai?" she asked fearing inside for the question which she doesn't think is right to ask.

The elder gives a nod and she smiled saying...

"Ek min Bhai pls"

She went and come with a bag and handed to elder who raised his brows in question.

"Dadima ne kuch Diya hai isme aapko Dene ke liye bola tha" she said while handing over the bag.

"Bhai are you ready?" kabir asked scrolling through his phone.

The elder hummed the latter drew his eyes and it reached on the bag he asked in confusion.

"Isme kya hai "

"I think Dadima ne kuch banakar Diya hai mihir Bhai ke liye apne haathon se" maira answered.

"Woh mihir Bhai Aaj rest kar rahe honge holiday ki wajah se unhe disturb na ho toh dadima ne Bhai ko dene ke liye kaha"

Kabir looked at maira squinting his eyes in suspicion who was nervously fidgeting her fingers,he raised his both brows in question while maira just assured nervous smile with face pls understand bhai,he shook his head in disbelief understanding what she wants to tell.

"Let's go bhai?" he said while looking last time at maira and went outside.

Maira leave a heavy sigh and startled at the touch,she looked back.

"Ryan!!!! Dara Diya mujhe " she spoke.

"Plan successful you did good dii" he said while showing thumbs up.

"Jaan ja Rahi thi meri,kya agar bhai na keh dete toh ??" maira said thinking.

But kaha nahi na...

"Ab Bhai woh bag Dene ke bahane baat toh karenge mihir Bhai se aur god pls sorry bol de " maira prayed in hope .

"Kya agar sorry nahi bola toh?" Rhea asked.

"Rhea dii kabhi toh positive baatein Kiya karein" maira whined.

"I was just saying" Rhea response shrugging off her shoulder.

"I hope our plan goes well " Ryan and maira spoke in unison.

____________________

Kya hua Veer??" Mr.chauhan asked his son who was sat beside mihir pondering with a tensed face.

He is thinking about weapons!!

The younger drew his eyes hearing the voice from the book he was reading to the elder who has already his eyes on him,he closed the book in his hands harshly and went from there.

"Kya baat hai beta,sab thik hai?" Chauhan asked.

"Mr.chopra weapons ke peeche pade hai toh shayad dar lag raha hoga hai na??" Muzaffar spoke looking at veer with a smirk.