10

"Hi, Minho."

You might be wondering: Why is Jisung not shitting his pants at the simple presence of the older? Well, he talked himself up to it for two whole weeks. And he is in fact shitting himself on the inside.

The older looked up from his bed that he was chilling on, his phone held, glowing down on him. "Hi, Jisung. What's up?"

"I have a crush on Chan."

"Oh." He sat on the sheets, brows furrowed. "Do you need my help or something to ask him out?"

"Um. I don't know how to kiss. Like I've never done it before."

"Oh. Do you plan to kiss him?"

Jisung's brain short-circuited. All this talking to Minho was making him anxious. "Yeah."

"So do you want me to tell you how to or..?"

"Yes. Can you demonstrate? On me."

Minho spurted a laugh, his ears burning red. "Uh, what?" He chuckled in an embarrassed way for a few seconds. "Let's not do that, but I can explain it to you."

"Oh. Yeah that works too."

"Okay. You can sit down, by the way." He waited patiently, eyes resting on the younger.

Jisung felt like melting into a giggling mess, begging on his knees for the older to fuck him and give him kisses and love him like no other.

"You have pretty eyes," he mumbled instead.

Minho's soft lips formed a smile. "Thank you."

Jisung sat down, a decent distance from his crush. "So, um, how?"

"You can practice on your arm or like with your fingers, really. So-"

"I'd learn better if you demonstrated it."

"Okay." Minho put his arm up, hesitating as he realized how funny the situation was, then pecked his lips to it. "That's basically all you need to do for the confession. If he doesn't return the feelings, a longer or more intense kiss could make it weird."

"But what if he's direly in love with me and starts making out with me and sucking my lips hard?"

"Um." Minho looked to the opposite wall then the ceiling. "Then just gently move your lips against his. Don't do tongue yet. It scared people off. Just softly move them, kinda."

"Oh. Um, can you show me? On my lips."

Minho turned to him, scanning his face intensely, but not with a scared or unhappy expression. Just kind of blank. Thinking.

"Sure. But it's just to show you, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you."

Minho scooted closer to the boy, setting his hand partly on his thigh.

"What do I do? Close my eyes?"

"Yeah, you could do that."

Jisung followed the instructions, closing them tightly, unintentionally pressing his lips into a tight line.

"Loosen your lips. And don't look so scared. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you."

Jisung sighed out of pure love and admiration for the sweet words, his eyes resting and his lips parted slightly.

He felt a hand settle gently on the back of his neck and a breath fanning his nose and mouth. He could've moaned right then.

Lips met his for the briefest second. He leaned in for more-expecting more-but the touch was gone. His eyes shot open.

"What?"

"That's just to show you the peck. If you want, I'll move my lips a bit. Kind of make out, but in a less serious way."

"Okay." His heart was beating out of his chest. If the other couldn't feel it in his artery on his neck, he must not have nerves on his hands.

His eyes went back to a rest, waiting. Lips pressed against his once again, this time with more pressure and saliva.

The lips moved against his. In return, Jisung tried to mimic the movements.

The older snorted and pulled away. "Sorry." He kept laughing, hunching over into himself. "Sorry, you just-" He brought his head up, tears of entertainment shining from the hallway light.

"You're not very good at it."

"Oh." Jisung flushed really hard. He felt like dying. His first kiss and he was told blankly that he sucked. "Sorry."

"It's okay. It takes time. I'm sure Chan will understand. When do you plan to ask him out, or kiss him?"

"Um. Next week."

"I'm rooting for you, then."

"Thank you. I'll go now. Um, bye." He awkwardly scuttled out of the room and went to internally die on his friend's bed.