19

"Hey, cutie." Hyunjin laid a hand on Felix's shoulder as he sat down between him and Jisung at the lunch table.

"Oh. You okay, Jisung?"

Jisung's head was hung low over his tray, moving the food around with no clear intention of eating it.

The boy didn't answer.

"He won't tell me what's wrong either, but he keeps looking at Minho and Mina at the table over there. Makes sense."

Hyunjin turned to the mentioned two. Minho was sitting with his arm around the girl's shoulders and laughing along with her.

"Jisung, baby." Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the shorter. "Why don't you date someone else like Jeongin? He's gay and interested. Minho.. he's a lost case."

"We fucked."

"WHAT!?" Felix spit the half-chewed food onto his tray. "You're kidding, right?"

"No. He's bi. But I guess I'm just an ass to fuck once for him. I heard he hooked up with her over the weekend anyways."

The two friends saw a tear fall to Jisung's tray. Hyunjin's embrace tightened.

"Have you told him how you feel?"

"No," the crying boy whimpered.

"I think it's time to tell him."

Felix nodded in agreement. "So you can either get married or find someone else.."

Jisung nodded, tears falling like a rain shower.

fuck me | minsung text auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें