15

"Hi, Minho," Jisung brightly greeted at the older's side.

"Oh, hi, Jisung. Do you usually come to parties?"

"You know I don't. I just wanted to come today."

"Nice. I'll make sure you have fun."

Jisung looked up into his eyes. "Please do."

Chan tried not to gag from far away. Jisung would end up pregnant before midnight at this point. Anything was possible when it comes to Jisung.

"Have you had anything to drink yet?" Minho asked, his hand going to lead Jisung from the small of his back.

The shorter yelped. "No. I don't want to drink much, though. I want to stay sober."

"That's fair. One drink?"

"Sure."

"What do you like?"

"You." Jisung's eyes went blank, blinking slowly as he realized he actually just said that one word. He swore his legs would collapse right there and he would fall through the building's foundation.

Minho's eyes did the same thing they did when he was asked to kiss the other. They simply looked at him.

"You like me?"

"Um." Jisung physically couldn't take the words back. His nails went to dig into his thighs as hard as he possibly could through the jeans he wore.

"Jisung. Do you like me?"

"I um." Jisung stared straight into the crowd of drunk teenagers. He felt like throwing up. "Yeah," he weakly confirmed, tears burning his eyes.

"Oh."

It felt to Jisung as if minutes passed between that one word and the next ones he let out.

"I'm Hannie, by the way."

"Oh."

Jisung risked looking at his crush. He looked confused. Almost scared.

"Sorry."

"No.. Don't be.." He cleared his throat. "Um. I'm sorry to be blunt, but, uh, can I fuck you? Like, um, may I fuck you? May I please fuck you, I mean?"

Jisung's eyes widened so much that even the nervous older smiled a bit.

"You want to fuck me? With your dick?"

"Um. Yes?"

"Yes. Please. Please fuck me." Taking the lead, Jisung drug Minho to the stairwell immediately, their hands intertwined.

One upstairs, he rushed into the first vacant room and slammed the door behind him, not even locking it.

Minho smiled widely and pinned Jisung against the door, bringing his lips to bite the younger's neck.