Chapter Two

Satoru and Sukuna stared at each other. A wicked grin crossed Sukuna's lips while Satoru held a blank expression.

"I didn't know you guys were here, why didn't you text me?" I tilted my head in confusion.

Satoru looked down at me and smiled, "We were going to surprise you! Come in! Suguru brought his Xbox!" I peered past him and saw Suguru with a beer in hand slouched on my couch. He looked like he had just been caught sneaking cookies out of the tin. He knows there will be hell to pay for this, I bet it was his plan to come over.

Sukuna cleared his throat, "Well then, I'll see you next week, yeah?"

I swiftly turned back to Sukuna and nodded, "R-Right! Yep! Next week, I look forward to it." He flashed me a toothy smile before turning and walking away. Satoru grabbed my arm and pulled me into the apartment, shutting the door behind me. His grip was a little tighter than usual.

"Why were you out with him? What was he doing here?" Satoru's smile was gone now as he loomed over me.

I bit my lip and spoke quietly, "I had a date."

"Seriously?! We just talked about raising your standards," Satoru pouted and leaned down to my eye level.

"He was super nice though! I haven't been on a date in so long, it felt really nice to get out. Just give him a chance, please?" I reached forward and clutched Satoru's shirt.

"You're so dumb sometimes, boys are bad! Avoid them!" Satoru lightened up again but his smile seemed fake.

"You're a boy," I poked his chest teasingly.

Suguru spoke up from the couch, "Just come play video games with us already!"

"Fine!" I giggled as Satoru dragged me over to the couch. He was a little forceful as he pushed me down on the cushions. I sat between the two of them and Suguru handed me a controller. "You're not going to be upset that I have another date with him, right?"

Satoru lurched forward until his face was beside mine, and when I tried to back away, I found myself leaning into Suguru.

Satoru grinned, "It won't happen. He's going to ghost you."

I was about to retort when I gasped, "Oh no! I didn't get his number!" Satoru's grin widened.

Suguru lifted his arm and set it around me, "Probably because he doesn't want you to have it."

"But he was going to take me to the Mori Art Museum," I pouted and Satoru pecked my cheek with a quick kiss. I flushed red at the action. He's done that before, but he doesn't do it often.

"We'll take you then," He pulled back and picked up his own controller.

Suguru rubbed small circles on my back, "That guy wasn't your type anyway."

"Right, like you know my type," I chuckled and Satoru started up the game.

"Oh honey," Suguru let out a breathy laugh, "We definitely know your type."

Satoru dramatically leaned on me, "We're your type!"

I pushed him away with one hand, "Psh, you two are nothing more than troublemakers! I prefer someone who isn't picking up chicks and conning her into threesomes, just to dump her the next morning."

Satoru groaned, "We did that like, three times!"

"That's three times too many! Those poor girls," I rolled my eyes and clicked a few buttons to join the game.

"You're just jealous it wasn't you," Satoru poked me and I made a fake gagging sound.

Suguru laughed, "Ouch (y/n) no need to be so mean."