our little secret | luh tyler

ෆ no matter how risky it was, he was willing to be your little secret

"Go sit yo fast ass down somewhere," your older brother, Devante frowned, as you stumped into the studio, sitting in the corner

"I'm 18, not some lil ass girl," you told him, crossing your arms.

"18 is a lil ass girl, especially if I'm still paying for all your shit," he said, going sit at the sound mixing board.

Devante was a producer, and he was beginning to finally get the notoriety he deserved. He was working with all sorts of artists, bigger and bigger than the last. A downside, he had become extremely protective of you. You were a beautiful girl and the last thing he wanted for you was to end up some rappers baby mom, or getting your heart broken.

Glancing into the booth. Tyler stood inside, he returned the look, before he went back to typing on his phone.

"You ready?" Devante asked him.

"Yeah man," Tyler said, nodding his head as the beat dropped.

You kept a poker face, acting as if you couldn't care about what he rapped about, but in reality, you loved how he sounded.

After another hour, everyone decided to leave for a while, going to get something to eat.

"Come on-

"Mariah is coming pick me up, so I'll wait here," you told Devante, rolling your eyes at his glare, he was trying to see if you were lying.

"You can ask ma, she said she didn't care," you told him, as he mushed your head.

"Text me, when you make it to her house," he said, leaving the room. You sat alone for a bit, scrolling through TikTok, when the door opened again.

"What he get on to you about this time?" Looking up, Tyler had came back into the room, leaning against the wall.

"Somebody wanted to send me some freaky ass messages, while I was in the car and Siri repeated them," you said, making him burst out laughing.