good girl turned out | dd osama

ෆ 20 girls vs

ෆ 20 girls vs. 2 rappers but it is unexpectedly interrupted

"Nah, I'ma have to pass," DD and Ddot cackled, watching as the girl left the room, trying to hide her embarrassment behind a smile

"Nah, I'ma have to pass," DD and Ddot cackled, watching as the girl left the room, trying to hide her embarrassment behind a smile. Some would say David was being a bit cruel with his criticism towards the girls, but he didn't care, blaming it on his 'picky' nature.

"Come on, please y/n, I don't wanna go in there alone," Trinity, my friend said.

Apparently she had been linking with Idris and had something that belonged to him. She worked all week and today was the only day she could drop it off, the only problem was that he happened to be shooting a YouTube video today.

She felt uncomfortable going inside, claiming that he was doing one of those childish rapper vs women videos. There was a line of girls, waiting to get the approval of the artist inside.

Smacking your teeth, you got out of the car, making your way into the building. You wished you had told her you couldn't hang out today, you had only met her a few weeks back. You were a senior in high school, who was fortunate enough to get a head start, taking a few college courses.

"What about you, twin?"

"I'ma pass on her, but that's sis," you heard someone as you approached the room.

"They crazy, I'd smash the fu-

"Idris," Trinity said, crossing her arms as she walked towards him. One of his friends motioned for her to be quiet, moving her close, out of the way of the camera.

"Damn," one of the guys, wearing the black puffer jackets spoke.

You awkwardly moved by Trinity, making him step up. "How you doin?" He spoke, making you confusedly turn towards him.

"She not apart of the video," Idris said, as the next girl began walking in.

"Hold up, go back," the other guy spoke, the girl furrowed her eyebrows, walking back with the group.

"C'mere real quick, we can make exceptions," the first guy spoke again, approaching you. Looking back at Trinity and Idris, he put his arms up, before he whispered into her ear.