pretty wings | shilo sanders

ෆ it is hard to put you first when you're so in loveincludes smut✎ who do you think is the finer brother 👀 i definitely plan to write more fics for them in the future, but i'm curious

includes smut
✎ who do you think is the finer brother 👀 i definitely plan to write more fics for them in the future, but i'm curious

ෆ it is hard to put you first when you're so in loveincludes smut✎ who do you think is the finer brother 👀 i definitely plan to write more fics for them in the future, but i'm curious

Hearing the dinging of your phone, you could feel a knot forming in your stomach. Ignore it, you told yourself, but it was only a few minutes before the call came through. Staring at his contact, you sat back on the sofa, hoping that he would go away, but knowing full well, he was likely to show up if you didn't answer.

"Hello?" you answered, at the last ring.

"What you was doing? I texted you," he asked, as you bit the inside of your cheek.

"My phone is on silent, I was watching a movie," you lied, partially.

"What we watching? I'm finna pull up," he said.

"No you're not, I want to be alone today, it's a me day-

"Too late, I'm already pulling into the garage, we bout to have an us day," you could practically hear the smile on his face.

Groaning, you hung up the phone, tossing it onto the pillow. Why wouldn't he just leave you alone? He didn't want anything serious, he needed to focus on sports, but he could come around to play with your feelings.

You had been seeing him for almost a year, your secret, too ashamed to tell your friends about your situationship. You were too old for this, you deserved to be loved. Shilo spoiled you, sent you off on amazing girls' trips, and had flowers delivered every two weeks, he did all the right things, but he simply didn't want to be in a relationship.

You needed to end things, you could always find better sex and a more generous man, but this was more than those things. It was about your self-respect and desire to be given more.

The soft knock on the door seemed to bring you out of your thoughts as you stood, slowly opening the door. Shilo smirked, pulling you close to kiss your lips.

"Hey baby, how you been?" he asked, casually, as you stared at him, shutting the door as he entered.

"I'm fine, what are you doing here, Shilo?"