chapter 1

Backround story
Tim and lucy adopted Alexander (Alex) when he was 9, now he's 13. After lucy was the 17th at her detectives exam she decided to become a training officer.Tim is a Sargent but he is also still a TO.

Pov: alexander
It's Sunday today and the last day of the vacation so that means I need to go to school tomorrow. I don't really like school, not that I hate it but ther is just no fun in school. My best friend Ben and I try to make school as fun as possible. A month ago we brought a little boat to school and we tried to go down the stairs with it but we fell and ben broke his leg. The teachers where mad but at least we had a good time. I think it was worth the 2 weeks of detention. My parents weren't very happy.

They need to go to court in I think like three days. Dad said it was about a case with roslind dyer or something like that I don't know who that is but mom doesn't really like her.

I get out of bed and get ready to go to the station. I need to go because mom and dad don't like it when I'm home alone for a long time. I walk into the living room and I smell something delicious. "Good morning alex " lucy says " What is that smell, it smells so good" I ask " I made some pancakes " and she gives me a plate with pancakes. "Thank you. Where is dad?" I ask my mama " he is already at the station." She answers. We normally go together because we only have one car. Mom gave hers away a couple of years ago to a girl named tamara. Then I ask "why" ,,he He needed to go early because ther are gonna be new rookies. And it's his first time as a sergeant, so he needs to help with the paperwork. Ow yeah nolan is picking us up in 30 minutes, so be ready."

I hear the bell ring so I go to the door I see nolan. He says "good morning, buddy." And I let him inside. "Mom nolan is here" I yell. A few seconds later she walks in the living room. " Hey Alex why don't you go sit in the car already" ,,I'm not going to the car when you 2 are still here. Do you have a secret if so I want to know what it is" I say because i dont want to go to the car ,,no I don't have a secret I just want to ask nolan something. Now go to the car and wait there for us" she says " why can't i just know what you want to ask nolan" ,, because you don't need to know everything"
,, hey alex do us a favor and just go to the car" nolan says interrupting the little discussion we had. I know I can't do anything so i just go. I don't know why I was so mad but every time I needed to go to the car when I was still with my one of my foster parents something bad would happen. Like when my foster parents had a discussion it could quickly change to a fight and they would punch me when they sow me.

Pov: lucy
Alexander is mad but he did go to the car. "Jhon do you know anything about the new rookies or how many ther are gonnen be?" I ask nolan. I didn't taught it was going to be this stressful to have a rookie. I mean I don't have one yet but ther is a pretty big chance that I'm gonne have my first rookie today. " I only know that there are gonne be 2 new rookies I think a man and a woman. Didn't tim tell you this?" ,,no I didn't ask him." ,, why? Are you nervous?" ,,maybe a little" ,,there is no need to be nervous you are gonna do great. Now I think we better go to the car alex is already mad." ,, you that's smart" and we go to the parking lot where nolan parked his car

chenfords sonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें