chapter 5

Mom and dad are at school. I needed to stay in the breakroom like always but I went to the room I found earlier. I think it's my room now. It's not that someone else uses the room.
I still have the key, so I open the door . Nothing has changed, which means nobody was in here. That's good, but I think I should bring some stuff in here. I mean, it's still just a boring room. I think it's a better idea to decorate it another time.

After an hour I go back to wear I'm supposed to be. Mom and dad are already back.

Lucy: we talked to the teachers, and they said that because you didn't really do something wrong you are not suspended anymore.
Me: really
Tim: yes but you need to behave.
Me: I'll try.
Lucy: that isn't good enough you just need to do it.

I roll my eyes and walk away. It's already 4pm so school is over. Ben is waiting for me at the park, so I'm going there now.

Ben: I heard you can come back to school.
Me: yes that's true but you need to help me with something.
Ben: sure, wat can I do
Me: I'm gonna get revenge.
Ben: of course you are. What are gonna do.
Me: I don't know yet.
Ben: I would do the same thing he did to you.
Me: that ain't easy.
Ben: I know but he deserves it. Remember it's going to hurt like hell so make sure you have something to protect your hand with.
Me: seems like you have some experience.
Ben: yeah I do.
Me: you know my parents are gonna be so mad.

We made a plan so we know what to do. Ben lures him to somewhere where no one can see us. He stands guard and I do what I have to do. We decided that it's best to do as early as possible.

Ben needs to go home. I also want to go home, so I let mom know that I will not be going to the station but straight home.

The next day, I prepare myself not only for school but also for the fight.
Ben said I should put something around my hand. I look around, but i don't see anything. The best i can think of is a piece of fabric, so I rip a shirt and put it in my backpack.

When dad dropped me off at school I immediately looked for Ben. When I finally found him we execute our plan but some teachers see us. We try to run but they can catch Ben. He didn't really do that much wrong, so it isn't fair if he gets in trouble and I don't, so I stop running.