chapter 4

I have arrived at the hospital. First i go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see that my face is full of blood like Ben said. I also have a blue eye and my stomach hurts like hell.

I can't just go to the front desk because they are going to ask where parents are. But then I see Bailey walking in the hallway with angela. I have never met Bailey but i did see her at a party once
I can try to convince them not to tell my parents but I don't think it's going to work so that isn't an option.

I went to sit on a chair, but Angela and Bailey saw me. They are coming to me and I try not to look at them.

Angela: omg what happened to you?
Me: I'll say if you don't tell mom and dad.
Bailey: have you had yourself checked out yet?
Me: no
Bailey: All right, follow me.

I go with her. I can see that Angela is on the phone with someone. I'm pretty sure that she is talking to dad.

Bailey: are you tim and Lucy's son.
Me: yes I'm.
Bailey: can you tell me what happened?
Me: it's none of your business.
Bailey: if you tell me I can help you better.
Me: someone beat me up.
Bailey: who?

I don't answer her. At the same moment angela walks through the door.

Angela: sargent Grey is on his way.
Me: why him.
Angela: because I know you won't tell Tim or lucy.
Me: But what does he have to do with it.
Angela: he's a sargent and you are full of blood.
Me: fair enough.

A few minutes later, sargent Grey arrived.

Grey: alexander what happened.
Me: do my parents know.
Grey: yes, they are in ther way. But now you are gonna tell me what happened.
Me: I said he was autistic than he beat me up.
Grey: is that all that happened?
Me: yes.
Grey: are you sure?
Me: yes sir.
Bailey: he is all ready. You have a few wounds but nothing that bad.
Me: thank you. So what is gonna happen now.
Grey: we are going to wait for Officer Chen en sargent Bradford.

After 5 minutes we are in the hallway because they needed my room. Another 3 minutes later Grey got a call.

Grey: alright the plan has changed. Tim and lucy are waiting are the station.
Me: and how do I get there.
Grey: you are coming with me in my shop.

We arrived at the station. Mom and dad are already waiting in the roll call room. I explain what happened.
The said that they are gonna go to the school and have a talk with them.