𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥

The characters, events, and locales portrayed in this story are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deceased, or to real events or locations, is purely coincidental. The author has taken creative liberties in the portrayal of characters, dialogue, and plotlines for the purposes of storytelling.

This story may contain themes, scenes, or language that some readers may find sensitive, disturbing, or offensive. Reader discretion is advised. The author does not condone or promote any illegal, harmful, or unethical behavior depicted in the story.

All opinions, beliefs, and viewpoints expressed by the characters in this story are fictional and do not reflect those of the author or any real individuals or organizations. Any resemblance to actual beliefs, ideologies, or practices is unintentional.

The story is intended for entertainment purposes only. The author makes no claims to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information presented. Readers are encouraged to verify any factual information independently.

By reading this story, the reader acknowledges and agrees to release the author from any liability for any damages, losses, or injuries incurred as a result of reading or interpreting the content of this story.

Thank you for your understanding and enjoyment of this work of fiction.

All rights to the characters, storyline, and content of this story are reserved by the author. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Any unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of the content of this story may constitute a violation of copyright law and could result in legal action. The characters, storyline, and content of this story are the intellectual property of the author, and any infringement upon these rights will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank you for respecting the author's rights and protecting the integrity of their creative work.