twin flames.

two souls that are always meant to be
together, sometimes it just takes time.

elska prewett
as karen gillan

hufflepuff, pisces, born 1889

cast!
callum turner as theseus scamander
eddie redmayne as newton scamander
zoë kravitz as leta lestrange
deaken bluman as connell barclay
julianne moore as erin scamander
sadie soverall as alice o'brien
and more!

—————
extended summary!

Elska Prewett, daughter of Leander Prewett and Lettice Greengrass, never believed in soulmates or in the stars like some Muggles did. She believed in facts and books. That was all she relied on to. Her mum used to believe in all of that—she would tell her; Ellie, your father and I were written in the stars. It was fate. Perhaps, your husband is here somewhere in the stars, you just have to find him. For a mere moment, Elska looked for it because after all, her mum was always right.

But on a starless night, Lettice and Leander lost their lives in an accidental fire. Both of them had been found clinging onto each other in the building. That was the day Elska stopped believing. For a while, life was not worth living.

Until Newt and Theseus welcomed her into his family. Elska found herself enjoying a lot of things; her favourite subject was Care of Magical Creatures and she liked taking care of the nifflers near the forest or the Hippogriffs back at the Scammanders.

Theseus adored school and everything that came with it; friends, hobbies, homeworks. And, he thought love was a waste of time and would never conclude to anything good but his whole vision changed when he got to know Elska.

Elska and Theseus were like fire and water. Her fiery determination complimented Theseus' calm nature so well that it was almost weird that they had never seen it before. As they grown, it was as if they were drawn to each other—unable to stay away too long and roaming around each other like two lost stars.

Elska Prewett was everything Theseus Scamander had longed for.

—————
authors note, this book is going to be thirty four chapters long, if i do manage to write it all down! i cannot wait for you all to read it, i think its lowkey so good.

disclaimers, newt & elska were originally supposed to be born in 1897 except that it didn't work for my story so instead, i made them a year younger than theseus. so they were both born in 1889. i was lowkey not okay with that nine years gap between elska and theseus so... yeah 😍
also this book WILL contain/mention suicide, abuse, death, mature content... so read at your own risk.
and lastly, i do not own anything except for my plot, my characters: elska prewett, alice o'brien & connell barclay.

dedications, soulctrI men_lover MysticPsyche_ -TheRavenclaw_Queen- luvweasley cqntralperk -soloskies