How Does It Feel

After hastily leaving the club, we realized that Fantasia's place was closer, so we opted for a ride there instead. Needing to relax, I partially unzipped the side of my dress and pulled my hair out of its bun.

The entire way there, Fantasia held my hand in hers, rubbing my skin with her thumb. My mind was wandering in a million different places and all of them included Fantasia. The thoughts became to overwhelming, so I crossed my legs and closed my eyes, trying my best to ease mind.

When I opened my eyes again, they were met with Fantasia's. She looked down at my lips and licked her before returning to my eyes. She released my hand, freeing hers, using it to grab ahold of my thigh, separating it from the other.

She moved into the middle seat that was separating us, leaving no more space between us. She took her other hand, and moved my hair from my face, guiding it behind my ear.

I watched her as her eyes watched my mouth, before she used her thumb to graze my bottom lip. I pull back, slightly bumping my head on the window.

"Fantasia"

"Hmm"

"You're drunk baby" I say taking her hand and removing it from my thigh

"No baby, I'm not, I am in full control" She places her hand back on my thigh, squeezing it a little. The action makes me gush, but I try my best to hide it.

She takes my chin in her hand, and kisses me so so gently, lingering there for a while. She pulls back, trying to study my face for a reaction, I give her a smile and her lips find their way back to mine. I take my hand and place it in the back of her head, kissing her deeper and deeper, our tongues now greeting one another.

We soon feel the car place into park, and we pull away, taking a second to check on one another. Not trying to lose the fire, I rush out, Fantasia right behind me.

We make it inside, placing our bags on the entry table and taking off our shoes. Fantasia grabs my hand and guides me into her bedroom. She turns on her low lights and tells me that I can sit on the bed, so I do.

She runs back into the living room and returns with her phone before sitting down next to me.

"You okay?" she asks

I give her a nod

Fantasia's POV

Sensing Tarajis uncertainity, I try my best to assure her.

"Taraji, I love you so much, and nothing that you are not comfortable with will ever happen, you understand me?" I ask her, my hand on the side of her face.

She turns her head and kisses my palm; "I understand"

I reach over for my phone, quickly scanning through my music, searching for exactly what we need. I press play, the keys immediately adding depth to the tension.

Girl, its only you

Have it your way

And if you want, you can decide, and if you'll have me

I can provide everything that you desire, mmm

If you get a feeling, feeling that I'm feeling

Won't you come closer to me baby? Hey

Girl, you already got me, right where you want me, baby

Now comfortable with continuing, I stand up, centering my body between Taraji's legs. Once her eyes are on me, I begin unzipping my dress, I pull it from my shoulders and allow it to fall around my legs. I take her hands and place them around my waist, wanting her to explore my backside.