Imagine

Y'all I had to unpublish and make two parts, it was too long 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasias POV

I pulled into Taraji's driveway placing the car In park. I texted her to let her know I was here, and she responded back by asking me to come inside as she wasn't ready yet, I was about 30 minutes early.

I took my keys out of the ignition and went to knock on the door. When she opened it she was still in her robe, but it was tightened so whatever lay underneath was hidden from my sight. She immediately opens her arms and pulls me into a hug. I loved her hugs, so I was never the one to pull away first. She smelled so good, I breathed so deep I almost passed out.

After she let go, I pulled back to view her fully. Her hair was pulled into a bun, with messy curls falling from it, adorning her head. Her makeup was done, her waterlines marked with dark blue eyeliner and her lips lined in brown. She looked so beautiful.

"You look so good Tasia! lemme see you girl!" She takes my hand and pulls it into the air, turning me in a 360.

"Thank you T, You're so sweet, you look beautiful!" I say

"Well thank you ma'am" my hand was still in hers so she raised it and kissed it before releasing it back to me. "I didn't expect you to be here so early, but I'm glad you are, now you can help me pick an outfit!"

She latches onto my shoulder and guides me through her bedroom into her closet, sitting me down on a bench.

"Okay so, we got this one, or this one. I narrowed It down to two about an hour ago"

"An hour T?" I ask giggling

"Yes girl, I had about 9 choices so...I'm making good progress. Anyway, I like the blue in this one, because, you know" She takes her hand and gesture it towards the blue under her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes.

"Orr..." she continues. " I can go with this one, it has subtle hints of blue in it. So.. which one"

She began placing each dress over her body, switching them out over and over.

"Umm, I think I like that one."

"Okay!"

She quickly runs off towards the back of her closet, almost tripping over the losing dress that she dropped on the floor.

I was looking down at my phone when she returned. I looked up when I heard her feet rub against the carpet.

"So, whatcha think?" she says almost shy, while turning around slowly

I couldn't respond right away as I was looking at her in complete awe, my bottom lip parted from my top.

"Damn T." I say standing up. I take my hand and twirl her around as she did me earlier, taking in the backside of her that my eyes previously did not have access to.

"You look so good baby, I think I made good choice. You are wearing this damn dress okay!"

"Thank you sweet girl" She says. "Maybe it's all the yams and cabbage I been eating."

"Girl- I'm not about to play with you" I say as we exchange a laugh.

"Hey, I already know what shoes I''m gonna wear, but I have to use the bathroom, so I'll meet you downstairs if thats okay" Taraji says to me.