2. take me back

Asher turns and faces towards Max. "Hi, Max, I'm Asher Holloway" he smiles.

Max nods with a big grin on his face "Awesome! That's a dope ass name, dude" He chuckles and starts walking further into the school. "Well, come on, Ash. Let's get this tour started."

Asher sighs and follows Max. Max glaces at Asher and grabs his hand. "You might get lost, and I wouldn't want that to happen, so I'll let you hold my hand on the tour." he smiles brightly at Asher.

Asher begins to feel slightly disoriented as he starts to remember something from before.

Asher was sitting on his bed with his arms wrapped around his boyfriend, Max Jägerman's waist. Asher placed his head on Max's shoulders and looked to see what he was looking at on his phone.

Max smiled and turned to look at Asher  "Can I help you, Sir?" he asked with smirk on his face. Asher shook his head and looked up at Max. "No, I'm just looking" he smiled and planted a kiss on Max's cheek.

Max rolled his eyes and looked down at Asher's hands. He grabed one of Asher's hands and planted a soft kiss on the back of the hand. "Well, Ash. I hope you keep on looking, forever and always." he turned to Asher and planted a small kiss on his partner's lips.

Asher feels a jab in his shoulder as his mind comes back to reality.

"Hey, dude, you good? You completely just spaced out on me man" Max says, with a slight bit of concern in his voice.

Asher nods quickly and pulls his hand away from Max "Yeah, sorry, let's just get this over with." he mutters and crosses his arms.

Max nods awkwardly and continues to lead Asher through the school. They are halfway through the tour when there is a loud slam coming from down the hall and two people exit from the room.

Max chuckles as he saunters up to the two people, and inevitably dragging Asher along with him. "Hey, Steph. What the hell are you doing with Spankoffski here?" he asks and draps his arm over Stephanie Lauter's shoulder.

Asher stops in his tracks once he sees Max do this. He looks over to Peter Spankoffski and gives a small wave to him. Peter looks over at Asher with a slightly confused look and gives a small wave back.

Max glares at Peter "What the hell are you still doing here? Fuck off, Spankoffski" he demands and Peter jumps and immediately scurries off.

Steph rolls her eyes and takes Max's arm off of her and starts to walk away. "How about you fuck off, Max, he did nothing wrong." she says, giving Max the middle finger as she walks away to go find Peter.

Max scoffs and turns back to Asher. "Sorry about that, I can kinda get distracted sometimes. Anyways, where were we?" he chuckles and continues his tour.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

After the tour, the two teens end up back in the main office in front of the school. 

Max and Asher part ways and Asher walks to his second block of the school day.

When Asher gets to the class, he walks and immediately sees Peter Spankoffski sitting by himself at a table in the back of the class.

The teacher of the class does the standard 'new kid introduction' that they always do.

"So, where would you like to sit, Mr. Holloway?" the teacher asks. Asher gestures towards Pete's table and the teacher nods.

Asher walks to Pete's table and plops his bag on the floor next to an empty chair. He then sits in the chair and smiles at Pete.

"Hi, Pete right? I'm Asher" Asher says, extending a hand for Pete to shake. Peter awkwardly nods and returns Asher's gesture.

There is a loud clap that comes from the front of the class. The teacher smiles "Well, no more chit-chat, let's get the day started kids."