Got Away

This is the first post from one of my losses this weekend, for Wrestlemania XL.

Shoutout to my wrestling bestie sheistanikamarie she and I made a bet, so this imagine is the prize. Also, thank you for your help, you gave me some great idea for this imagine. I appreciate you babe.

This imagine is 10,548 word long. Wow

Warning ⚠️ (Mature, Drama, Emotional Content Ahead)

Enjoy ♥️

———————————————————

Nick's POV

"Why does she have to have, such expensive taste?" I mumbled to myself, as I looked at all the luxury purses on the shelf

My little sister's 21st birthday was coming up, and of course she wants some bag she can't afford herself.

Needing some help in choosing, I turned around, trying to spot an associate, but my eyes landed on someone I thought I'd never see again.

For a moment, I thought it was an illusion, but when she smiled, and those dimples popped out, I knew it was her.

I found myself gravitating closer to her, until I was in the same section.

"Mala." I said, after clearing my throat.

She looked up at me, and a small smile graced her lips, after she recognized me.

"Nick. Hi. How've you been?"

Gosh I miss hearing her voice.

It was so sweet and smooth, like warm syrup on a hot stack of pancakes.

"I've been pretty good. It's been a long time." I said, stuffing my hands in my pockets, to keep from reaching out, and holding her.

"It has. About eight or nine years, I believe." She said, and an awkward silence was felt between us.