THE BEGINNING.

HI YALL, THIS IS A NEW BOOK IM STARTING ABT JMA, Real quick, all of the jade winglet members, EX, Moon, Qibli, Winter, kinkajou, turtle, umber and PERIL are all fully grown. The ships in this book are written in the description of this book btw! Feel free to comment any ideas you would like to see happening, and basically anything you want in this story that's uh- appropriate of course lmfao. EITHER WAY, I have absolutelY no idea what im gonna do with this book so its kinda a wing-it impromptu situation. (I'll try to evenly distribute POVS among the characters, and I might write a chapter just telling everyone who is who!) THERE WILL ALSO BE TIMESKIPS IF I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO OR IM TOO BORED TO DO ANYTHING! btw, feel free to use any of my ocs or this story idea, just ask for perms. IDK, IDC, ENJOY!

(TYSM TO GOOGLE FOR HELPING ME FIND SYNONYMS FOR WORDS. it makes me seem smarter. :D)

The birds noisily chirped in the rainforest as the sun rose. The light hit the trees immediatly, causing everything to brighten. The sky switched from a light pink to a deep blue in the span of a few minutes, giving the already tropical forest a glorious aura. A black and blue nightwing opened the window in their room and inhaled the fresh scent of the rainforest. She admired the scenery and went downstairs to the kitchen, where her mother was cooking food. Unlike the rainwings living in the rainforest, her family was not vegetarian. In fact, her mother was currently cooking some fish for breakfast. The nightwing dragonet inhaled the delicious scent of the food and quickly ran over to her mother. Her mom laughed and patted her head.

"Well aren't you starving! Y'know, I did not predict that my dragonets would have the appetite of a whale! And my predictions are always correct!" She chuckled, grabbing a plate and placing a piece of fish on it.

"Dear, we all know your 'visions' never occur. Now, where was my scroll on mudwing royalty.." A voice echoed from the stairs. 

"DADDY!" The dragonet exclaimed as she bounded over to hug her father.

"Hey there my little moonbeam! Tell me, what's that delicious smell coming from the kitchen?" The dad said, as he picked up his child.

"MOMMY COOKED US SUM FISH!" She screamed excitedly, biting her dad's arm as she was spun in the air. 

"Well let's sit down and eat it! After all, it is food, even if your mom isn't a very good cook." He playfully murmured.

"I HEARD THAT!" The female nightwing yelled from the kitchen, laughing.

The nightwing family sat down at their table in the rainforest, enjoying their breakfast of grilled fish and grapes.

GUESS WHICH SHIP THESE DRAGONETS WERE FROM :D Srry if this is short and stuff, theres gonna be another part!

EDIT: the female dragonet is Brightseeker, and although it might not've been clear in the book lol, she has a younger brother called Blackout!