Evening One

Nichole was sitting on her couch, watching some Television on a nice Monday evening. It was calm and peaceful, her mug was filled with coffee. It was nice, nothing to bother her. Until... Ring Ring. Ring Ring. Her Phone began to ring. Nichole sighed reading the Caller ID. It was her old Boss, John Johnson, but what did he want? She didn't work for him anymore. "Ugh, the Boss? What the hell does he want at this hour of all times?" Nichole wondered to herself. Nevertheless, she answered. "Hey, Boss." Nichole started. "Oh! Hello Nichole! Didn't expect you to pick up, I hope you're doing well this evening!" John responded. "Yeah, I'm doing just fine," Nichole said. John chuckled. "Great, me too, things have been going well for me too," John responded. It was silent for a bit before Nichole spoke up. "So uh...why did you call me for?" Nichole asked. John sighed. "Alright, let's cut to the chase, I was hoping you could possibly do a favor for me," John suggested. "...Depends, what is it?" Nichole asked. "Alright, you haven't forgotten about Percy's Playhouse yet, right?" John asked. Nichole remembered Percy's Playhouse, a fun place, but it sucked when she got laid off. The Place was doing well at first but soon it began to go downhill from there. "Of course not, why?" Nichole asked. "Well, business hasn't been so great, you know that, it even seems after I laid you off it got even worse. I had to shut the place down last week Friday. However, there are plans to have the whole place demolished on Friday Morning. But I don't want any hooligans breaking in or anything to steal anything, I'm even planning to sell most of it throughout the week." John said. "Alright, but where do I come in?" Nichole asked. "I'm saying if you can keep watch for the week. Wouldn't need to do much, just stay until the morning, plus a few bonus chores as well." John stated. Nichole scratched her chin. "Hm... I'm not sure, what would be in it for me?" Nichole asked. "Uh..hm...Ok, $300, I'll even throw in a gift basket." John said. Nichole thought about it and then looked at her calendar. She wasn't doing much anyway. She might as well, plus, it was only a week, what could go wrong? "Alright, what the hell? I'll do it. How hard could it be?" Nichole said. "Great! You can start tonight! Head over to Percy's before 8 pm and I'll explain everything when you're at the office!" John said. He hung up as Nichole checked the time. 7:45. "Well, I might as well get going." Nichole said. She got up and went to the car, and began making her way to Percy's. How hard can this Job be?