Wednesday: Shift Three

Nichole pulled up to Percy's Playhouse around midnight, on Wednesday. When she got out of her car, she couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. Was it because of the Nightmare she had earlier, or was it the fact that there seemed to be more and more animatronics becoming active? Or... Nah, can't be that. Regardless, a job was a job, and Nichole had to get to work.

Nichole got to her office and sat down, before pulling out the Pal Percy, but tonight...it looked different. At first, it looked normal, but when she played a game on it, the Pal Percy sprite...was missing a few blocks on it, as if it was slowly breaking. Farmer Felix began to walk across the hall, his eyes green this time. Nichole pressed the Green button and the same victory beep rang out from Farmer Felix. Nichole didn't seem to get a break as Mother Moose Poked her head out of the Vent. Nichole quickly pulled up her camera and Mother Moose disappeared.

SECURITY_HALL

PALTRONICS

USER:PERCY_POODLE

STATUS:INACTIVE

PROTOCAL:0000

TASKVAL:WAITING

NO MOTION DETECTED

SECURITY_HALL

PALTRONICS

USER:PERCY_POODLE

STATUS:INACTIVE

PROTOCAL:0000

TASKVAL:WAITING

MOTION DETECTED, OBJECT APPROACHING.

FACE DETECTED

FACIAL RECOGNITION

START

SCANNING...SCANNING...SCANNING...

NO FACES FOUND-FOUND FOUND....

SECURITY HALL

PALTRONICS

USER:PERCY_POODLE

STATUS: ACTIVATED.

Nichole heard gears whirring and looked up from her Pal Percy. From the window, she could see, what looked like Percy Poodle peaking from the window, but he wasn't fully there. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me, you too?!" Nichole yelled. Percy, seemingly in response, continued to walk, until he simply stopped. He wasn't halfway across the hall, he was just a bit away from where he was sitting before. But now he was staring at her. It felt like he was...alive. He was an Active animatronic, yeah, but it felt like he was actually alive. But while she was staring at Percy, the door to the office creaked open a little bit. She looked down and noticed...a Poodle. Not just any poodle, a Playful Poodle. Ah, she remembered now! The Playful Poodles were little toys based on Percy, something similar to Teddy Ruxpin. There was Tim, Tat, and Tot. The one on the floor right now was Tot. She was a playful poodle with bows in her ears and a dog tag necklace. Right after that door opened, Percy moved a bit closer to the door. She immediately slammed the door, possibly hearing a yip of surprise from the playful poodle. ....Percy didn't seem to like that. As he walked in front of the door, and stood there for a bit, before violently pounding on the door, HARD. Nichole got up and locked it, holding the door shut. Percy eventually walked away, probably back to the table. "Phew...there we go," Nichole said. That's when...the power went out. "...Great," Nichole said to herself. Nichole left the office and grabbed a flashlight, before going to Red Breakroom.

Nichole walked into the Red Break Room and activated the tablet on the wall. She had to reset the power of all the establishment, which for some reason, was in the form of puzzles. Fun enough. "Alright, let's get this done," Nichole said. She selected the task and began fixing the power, but after she reset the power to the dining area, she swore she heard a shuffle behind her. "What the hell was that?" She asked herself. She turned around, only to see Rowen Rat peeking out from one of the four holes behind her. Come to think of it, where DID those holes come from? Rowen was a Half-Body animatronic Rat, but he was more damaged than the others. He had a latex mask like the rest, but his eye was damaged, revealing the red sensor underneath, and his prop eye dangling out. His right arm was completely exposed, showing the endoskeleton. A bit of his torso was damaged too, showing his battery. His pink Rat Tail was completely intact, however. Rowen retreated into the hole as he was flashed. "Oh come on." Nichole thought to herself. She turned around and kept working on the power, plus occasionally scaring off Rowen Rat, but as she was halfway done, once again the screen froze and text showed up on the screen. "YOU LIKE SHOCKING ME HUH? SO HOW ABOUT I SHOCK YOU." The text said. As quickly as it arrived, as quickly as it left. Rowen arrived behind her and like usual, but instead of going away for a while, with crazy speed, he showed up on the other side of the wall. No problem for Nichole as her battery wasn't dead yet, but it was gonna make this take longer. Soon, she was done. "ALRIGHT! I'm outta- AH!" Nichole yelled. Rowen Rat Lunged at her, screaming, about to attack. Out of instinct, Nichole whacked Rowen Rat with her flashlight, as hard as she could, causing the damaged rat to go flying into the wall, stopping him for now. "Jesus Christ. That's it, time to tell John." Nichole said to herself.

Ring..Ring... "Sorry, I'm not here right now, but leave a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, thanks, and have a great day!" John's voice mail went. The Phone Beeped. "Hey boss, I'm halfway done with your favor so far, and to be honest, it hasn't been that bad! ...Minus the animatronics malfunctioning and Rowen lunging at me a few minutes ago, but I'm sure you just forgot to tell me." Nichole said. She looked down at the Pal Percy on her desk. "There is...something I'm noticing though. The Pal Percy, its been acting VERY weird recently. I noticed it since yesterday, it seems like every night there's something different with it." Nichole said with concern. But she thought about it before shrugging. "Eh, it's probably nothing, I'll call you again on Friday," Nichole said. She got up and left the office, but on her way out, she stopped. There was something near the front door. It wasn't there before. It looks like some kind of disc. Nichole didn't know what was on it but the thought of it intrigued her. She picked it up and examined it. "..Might as well take it home, wonder what's on it though." Nichole thought.

When Nichole got home, she tried the disc on her TV, but nothing happened. She tried it again, still nothing happened. "Dang thing doesn't seem to work." Nichole thought to herself. "I'll just head up to bed, can't be bothered to mess with this thing anymore." Nichole thought. She left the disc In the DVD Player and walked upstairs, heading to bed. But a bit after she left, the TV flickered to life. If she only waited a bit longer. It was a Recall Notice. A Recall Notice for the Pal Percy. A Photo of it showed up on the screen, along with a phone number. "This is an Important message for customers who have recently purchased the Pal Percy Electronic toys." The TV Went. "Customers who bought this product report the toy poses a dangerous threat to children if left on for an extended period and/or used regularly." The TV continued. "For that, we are sorry." The TV said, but right as it said that The Pal Percy on the screen turned on, and a sprite showed up on its screen. But instead of the normal poodle sprite, it was the poodle sprite, but with a large eyeball where the face would be. "Paltronics puts your child first, and safety is of the utmost importance to us." The TV Stated. "We are offering full refunds to anyone who returns the toy to our establishment, or to participating stores that sold the toy." The TV Reassured. The Sprite on the screen began moving, seemingly trying to escape the prison it was held in. "Please dispose of the toy immediately or for assistance, please call the number on your screen." The TV Stated. The Screen on the Pal Percy flickered as it went black, seemingly giving up trying to escape. "This product will no longer be sold, we thank you for your continued support." The TV said Lastly. The TV Flickered off.