Monday: Shift One

After a mildly long drive, Nichole pulled up to the location—Percy's Playhouse. The Building was made up of different colors to help draw in customers. The sign had the main character on it, Percy Poodle. The Character was in a wink and with a large goofy grin on his face. "...Huh, I missed this place. Alright, let's just get this done." Nichole said to herself. She took out her keys and unlocked the door, walking in. The Entrance was the color of Violet, with a Percy Plush on the front desk and booths for people to sit and talk. There were also rules on the side, one of them being an odd one. "No Weasels! >:(" Nichole never really knew why THAT rule was there, but hey, she didn't run the place. She walked into the dining room, to be hit with a wave of nostalgia. She remembered hearing the music and the kids cheering and running around Percy's Playhouse during the day, with the animatronics performing. Speaking of the animatronics she looked up to see the animatronics standing on stage. There was Charlie Cat, an animatronic grey cat, with a latex face mask and a yellow cone hat, with a red pom on it. He wore a Clown uniform and had a nice springy tail with red shoes and white gloves. Next to him, was Mother Moose, a female moose in a maid outfit and red lipstick, and she had a ring on. Rumor had it that she was married to Famer Felix, another Animatronic in the building. Her skirt had the letters "PP" on it, standing for Percy's Playhouse. And last was- Hey. He's not on stage. The Last Character WAS Percy Poodle himself, but he doesn't seem to be on stage right now. Maybe the Boss stored him somewhere else? Nichole shrugged as she kept walking, as Charlie's head slowly turned to look at Nichole leaving.

It took a bit, but Nichole eventually got to the office, there was a large window in the front, with a door for anyone to enter. There was a vent on each side of the office, and a comically large trashcan, and a few boxes. Nichole called her boss and he answered. "Hey Nichole, you there?" John asked. "Yeah, I'm here. What do you want me to do?" Nichole asked. "Alright, sweet. Now you might feel bored being here for a while, so I left you something for you to mess around with. If you look in that box in front of you, there should be a Pal Percy in it, remember those things?" John asked. Nichole laughed and took the toy out, which immediately turned on. "Yeah, I remember this little guy. I'll mess with it for a bit." Nichole said. "Yeah, should help the time go by, trust me. Oh right, when it begins barking at you, you should take care of it, not that anything bad would happen, it just won't stop." John said. "Yeah, that could get annoying. Anything else?" Nichole asked. "Yeah, there should be a Pal-Boy in the box as well. It usually plays games, but I rewired it to show the cameras, go ahead and take a look!" John said. Nichole got up and turned on the Pal-Boy, the Cameras flickered to life, showing the Showstage Camera. "John there's NO way you rewired this," Nichole stated, laughing. John chuckled. "Yeah, you're right, got Aurdey to do it for me," John said. Nichole got herself used to every camera before speaking. "Alright, got used to the cameras. Anything else?" Nichole asked. "Yeah, I put the animatronics on an auction site a few days ago, can you check after your shift to see if there are any takers?" John asked. "Yeah, I can do that." Nichole said. "Alright! That should be it, I'll call you tomorrow to see how it went." John said, about to hang up. "Alright- Wait, before you go, where's Percy? He wasn't on stage." Nichole asked. John didn't respond for a second, seemingly not remembering where the animatronic poodle was, before answering. "Oh! He's actually in front of your office, he's sitting on a desk under a tarp. He's not working quite right, so I'm planning to have technicians come in at some point this week to take a look at him and the others." Johnson inquired. "Ah ok, thanks. Alright, that's me good, I think I can handle it from here." Nichole said. John snapped his fingers. "Alright, Call you tomorrow. Good Luck!" John said. And with that, he hung up. Nichole checked what time it was. To her surprise, it was already 12am. She looked at the Pal Percy and Chuckled. "Huh. This thing REALLY makes time go by in an instant." Nichole said to herself. She checked the monitor and went to the showstage camera and noticed something odd and concerning. Charlie Cat was gone. "Shit. Where did he go? Did someone break in while I was talking to John?" Nichole asked herself. But she quickly found him in the Ratcade, just standing there, watching the camera, but also not. "What the..? How did he..?" Nichole asked herself. She put down the Pal Percy and left the office.