Tuesday: Shift Two

Nichole got to Percy's Playhouse again tonight at 12 am Sharp. It was Tuesday now. To help keep herself awake, she brought a few Red Bulls and a bag of Cheetos, her favorite chips. She unlocked the door and walked in, but before she walked into the office, she looked up at Charlie Cat and Mother Moose. The two animatronics just stood there, lifeless. At least, for now. It was probably just the lighting, but right now, the animatronics didn't look that creepy, in fact, they looked quite friendly at the moment. Nichole shrugged it off and walked to her office, as Mother Moose's eyes began to glow.

"Here we are, let's get this party started," Nichole said. She sat down at her desk and noticed the Simon Says machine hanging up to the wall. It had two prop eyes on it and four colors, along with a screen, defaulted to NONE. The four colors were Green, Red, Yellow, and Blue. She was tempted to press one of the colorful buttons, but she decided to hold off for now. First up, time to check the cameras. Nichole checked the Pal Boy, to see Charlie Cat in Yellow Crafts, he seemed to be looking at something. "Alright, Charlie is there, so where's Moose?" Nichole thought to herself. She checked the Red Break room and was startled to find Mother Moose staring at the monitor, her eyes staring as if someone else was looking from behind them. "JESUS CHRIST!" Nichole yelled. She got off the cameras and caught her breath. "What the hell? They never did that!" Nichole said to herself. She looked up, and...she swore she saw something staring at her through the window in front of her, but it quickly disappeared the second she looked over. It looked like Percy, but...not? "What the? Hey!" Nichole shouted. She got up from her chair, opened the door of her office, and looked out. But no one was there, except for Percy under the tarp. She walked over to the animatronic, and hesitated a bit, before lifting up the tarp. Underneath was...who she was expecting. Percy Poodle. Percy was an Animatronic poodle, with a dark white latex mask, two cartoonish eyes, and a wide toothy grin, which both could glow. He also had Freckles as well. He had two grey poodle ears and a red dog collar, with a gold dog tag with the letter P on it. He had a grey chest and white fluffy fur, with a bracelet on each arm. He also had a fully functional tail, that was able to move on its own and wag. His legs and feet were nothing to write home about. And to top it all off, his joints had stitches on them, like everyone else here. But...it wasn't what Nichole saw. She saw a dog...thing, sure, but it wasn't Percy. Also, come to think of it, for some reason Percy looked a bit...unnerving. It was just an animatronic, but it felt like it was on and staring at her. She quickly covered the animatronic again and walked away.

She spent a while walking around the building, checking for any intruders, but there was no one. While she was at it, she found Charlie in Blue Storage and Mother Moose in Green Playroom. Probably a malfunction. By the time she got back to her office, it was 3 am. Weird. She swore it was 12 am a few minutes ago.

Nevertheless, it was halfway through the night. She sat down and began to play the Pal Percy...which, seemed to look slightly odd. The smile was slightly wider on the LED cartoon Poodle on the screen. But it was probably nothing. Still, she should keep an eye on it. She was playing when she began to hear footsteps in front of her office. She looked up from the Pal Percy and noticed Farmer Felix walking by. Famer Felix was a Ferret animatronic, in green overalls and with a red cap, with the logo PP on it, standing for Percy's Playhouse. He had a light brown Latex Mask on like the others and brown boots. But instead of his normal white eyes, they were blue. Nichole looked at the Simon Says machine, and then back to Felix's eyes. "...What if I...?" Nichole thought to herself. She pressed the Blue Button on the Simon Says machine, causing it to say "BLUE!". A beeping sound, akin to a victory sound played from Farmer Felix as he walked away. "Huh, guess that's how to deal with Felix." She Thought. Before she played on her Pal Percy again, Charlie Cat Poked his head out of the vent. "Oh! Hi Charlie!" Nichole said. Charlie Cat didn't respond, and stared for a bit, before backing away into the vent once again. "...Tough crowd." She thought to herself. That's when her watch began to beep. 6 AM. "Huh. Tonight felt MUCH shorter than last night." Nichole thought to herself. She got up and began to make her way to the exit, but something in Green Playroom caught her eye. The Arcade game Attack of the Space Dogs. Nichole hasn't gotten the chance to play it, but she might as well now. After all, the machine had a sticky note on it, saying it was to be removed Tuesday Morning. She might as well get the high score before it gets removed. "...Oh hell yeah." Nichole thought to herself. She walked towards it and turned it on, the game beaming to life. "Alright, time to get that high score," Nichole said to herself. She cracked her knuckles and began to play. The game required her to shoot down enemies hiding in meteorites and UFOS. No problem for her. But while she was playing the game, she heard something behind her. She looked around and noticed a Camera sitting on the floor next to the arcade machine. Probably left behind by John or something. She picked it up and flashed it behind her, to see Mother Moose peaking through the doorway. She quickly ran off when she was flashed, however. "...Oh you gotta be kidding me," Nichole said to herself. She held the camera steady in her hand as she kept playing, occasionally hearing Mother Moose behind her. Like the first time, she turned around and flashed her, causing her to disappear. Aside from that, everything was going well. Until she got to 3000 points. Lines of text appeared on the screen. "NOT SO FAST. YOU'RE NOT WINNING THAT EASILY." the text said. It quickly disappeared as it came, and it seemed like an influx of meteorites and UFOs came out of NOWHERE. "Jesus Christ, where do these things come from?" Nichole thought to herself. Well, at least she got more health boosts and shields. She heard Mother Moose again, turned around, and flashed her. Except this time, she didn't immediately run away. "What the?" Nichole asked. She flashed her again, causing Mother Moose to finally retreat. "...Great, she takes two now?!" Nichole shouted. She sighed and kept playing, and for a while, she was left alone for a long time. That was until she heard something running towards her. She turned around just in time to see Mother Moose Moose inches away from her face. The flash caused her to back away immediately, probably because of how close she was to the camera flash. "Jesus Christ! That was WAY, WAY too close. How far am I again? Nice, one more!" Nichole thought to herself. She shot the last UFO before her screen began to glitch, the pop-up "!ERROR! MISSING FILES NOT FOUND: YOU_WIN, FINAL_BOSS. CANNOT RECOVER APPLICATION DATA." Popped up on the screen multiple times, before the screen went black. "APPLICATION FAILED, PLEASE SEE TECHNICIAN." Was on screen for a bit, before the screen shut off. "Oh..well, no matter what, I STILL got the high score!" Nichole said. She looked up at the screen, only to notice something in the reflection. It was the same dog thing she had seen earlier, but now she could see it clearly, it looked like an Animatronic, its fur was gold and its latex mask was slightly melted. It had no eyes and teeth but had freckles. She quickly turned around, but there was no one there. "...What the... I gotta stop having that Redbull." Nichole thought to herself.

When Nichole got back to the dining area, she saw Charlie Cat and Mother Moose sitting on stage. She didn't even say anything, she was just tired. So, she simply waved to the animatronics and left the building, ready to catch some zzzs.