Story #2 (That Evening - VOCALOID)

In our little town, my older sister Rin is pretty much a star. She's a part-time idol, loved by everyone who hears her sing. Me? I'm Len, her little brother by just a few hours. Because of some strict rules, I can't join her in the idol scene. Instead, I spend my afternoons strumming my guitar in the school's light music club. It's cool, and I guess I'm kind of popular because of Rin and the music stuff I do there. But honestly, it's not the same as standing on a stage with her.

One evening, after Rin came back from a show, she caught me playing one of her songs in our backyard. I always felt her music could use a little of my own spin. She seemed to like it, saying it sounded better with my twist. I couldn't help but smile; Rin's always been my biggest supporter.. and sometimes like a mom, she likes to keep me in check at times, scolding me when needed.

Rin leans against the doorframe, her gaze softening at the sight of me caught up in my music. "I'm surprised you memorized that song," she says, her voice carrying a hint of admiration.

I, startled, look up from my guitar, a sheepish grin spreading across my face. I let out a somewhat embarrassed chuckle before admitting, "Well, I memorized all your songs..." My voice trails off, but I feel as my eyes shine with a mix of pride and a little bit of bashfulness.

Rin walks over, sitting down next to me. Her expression towards me seeming touched, with a sweet upbeat smile. "You did?" she asks, her voice laced with both surprise and warmth. "That's... actually really amazing, Len."

"Yeah," I just shrug, trying to play it off coolly, though it's evident I'm a little pleased by her reaction. "I mean, they're great songs. And I thought maybe, just maybe, they could use a little bit of... I don't know, a guitar twist?"

Rin laughs, a genuine, heartwarming sound which makes my heart beat, admiring her even more. "A guitar twist, huh? I should've guessed you'd say something like that. But I like it! I really do." She giggles, pausing for a moment, reflecting. "You know, maybe we should try something new together. What do you think? Any genres or styles you have in mind?"

I perk up at the suggestion, my enthusiasm unmistakable. "Actually, yeah. I've been playing around with some acoustic and electronic blends. Think it could bring something fresh to your sound. Plus, it'd be a blast to mix our styles together."

She nodded, intrigued by the idea. "Acoustic and electronic, huh? That does sound like it could be something special. And working on it together... that would be amazing, little bro." She smiles, a spark of excitement in her eyes, which made me blush even more.

Later on, Rin's idea lit us up. We decided to mix our sounds this weekend. It was more than just tunes; it felt like we were stepping into something bigger, together as siblings. Laughing about how our music might turn out, we were both stoked. This wasn't just about songs; it was us, doing something cool together, finally. Just a normal guy with his idol sister!