Chapter 1. Mai Leaves Her Planet

One morning in the land of the moon, you could hear arguing in one of the houses. In that house lives a young beautiful but shy ultrawoman who has twin sluggers on her head, her name is Mai and her soon to be ex-lover Arion.

Arion: You stupid ultrawoman why can't you make a simple plate of breakfast, I'm sure this is the reason your parents left you alone!!!!" He shouted while slapping Mai on her cheeks.

Mai:" A-arion p-please, stop y-you're hurting m-me !!!!! " Mai said while crying and touching her hurting cheeks. Her tears went smoothly down her cheeks, her heart was broken she didn't understand why her lover was being like this.

Mai: W-why are you being s-so mean to me Arion. D-did I do something wrong or are you breaking up ?" She asked him while trying to nurse her cheeks, she didn't expect his answer to her question.

Arion: That's right idiot. I'm breaking up with you because I found another ultrawoman who's more cuter than you, who is not shy and clumsy like you. '

Arion said breaking Mai' s heart into smaller pieces. She was shocked that her now ex-lover found another ultrawoman to love.

Mai: D-does that m-mean that you w-were cheating on m-me, while we were together a-and dating.... 😭" Mai stuttered while continuing to cry.

Arion: Yes and yes Mai, I've been cheating on you since we were dating now I will take my things then leave this house and live with my new girl, hehege."

He said leaving Mai alone crying in the kitchen, when Mai saw Arion leaving the kitchen she decided to leave her home planet so she went to her room and call her grandpa, Ultraman King.

In Mai's room

Mai: I-i need to leave this home right now, w-why did h-he cheat on me I thought we were happy t-together😢. "

Mai thought to herself while using an ultra crystal to call her grandpa.

Mai: Grandpa a-are you t-there? I need t-to talk to you please. I-it's about something important."

She asked in the crystal and saw her grandpa's image appear.

Uking: I'm here Mia. What's wrong? Did that man do something to you again!! ? 😠"

King asked when he appeared and saw the way his granddaughter had tears on her eyes and her cheeks were very red. He knew that the ultra that his granddaughter was dating was harming her like her father did before they abandoned her, he was frustrated because he couldn't tell Zoffy and the others the truth because he promised Mai.

Mai: G-grandpa, Arion was cheating on me s-since the beginning. Will anyone fall for a clumsy ultrawoman like me?"

Mai asked her grandpa. King was angry and sad at the same time. How can anyone say and do that to his dear granddaughter.

Uking: Don't worry Mia, you will find another that will love you and care for you as who you really are a wonderful, kind and lovely ultrawoman. Now then will you come to nebula m78 and live with me and your uncle Zoffy? "

He asked his granddaughter and saw her smile and nod. King knew that Mai will be more happy in the land of light than in her own home planet. Also he already has an ultraman that can love Mai better than Arion in his mind.

Mai: Y-yes grandpa but who's going to welcome me when I arrive there? "

Mai asked not knowing who her grandfather is going to send. What Mai didn't know was that King was going to send Zoffy, Ultraman, Seven, Jack, Ace, Taro and Mebius( her new love).

Uking: Don't worry I will send some people to get you. I will tell them to wait for you OK, Mia? "

Mai: O-ok grandpa, I-i will see you and uncle Zoffy s-soon."

Mai said watching her grandpa dissappear from the crystal.

Mai's pov

Mai: W-will I f-find happiness and l-love again in m-my old home?" I asked myself while taking my things out the closet of my bedroom.

While I was doing that I heard the front door open and close, that's when I knew that Arion already left the house. Well then it looks like I also have to go now.

Mai: T-time to l-leave this house a-and go to my o-old home."

I said then leave the house.

Mai: G-goodbye land o-of the m-moon, I hope to never come b-back h-here. Shuaaa!!!" I said as I jumped to fly towards nebula M78 my old home.

To be continued.