Chapter 4.Meeting New Friends

Mai, Mebius, Zero and her uncles went back to the headquarters.

At headquarters
Zett's pov
I saw Shishou, Grand master Seven, Mebius-San and shishou's uncles.

Zett: "Shishou, you guys are back!!!!" I shouted not seeing a young ultrawoman flinch behind Master Seven.

Zero: "Z!!! Please don't shout so loudly, you're scaring my childhood friend". Shishou said softly, I was surprised when she say that I was scaring her childhood friend. Suddenly I saw Mebius-San move closer to Master Seven and spoke softly to someone hiding behind him.

Mebius: "It's okay Mai-San, he's Zero's student and Ace-nisan's godson his name is Zett. I know he's a bit loud but he does not mean to do any harm. If you are comfortable you can peek over Seven-nii-san's shoulder and wave to him while holding Man-nii's hand, alright"? He spoke softly to the one hiding behind Master Seven.

Ace: "Mebius is right, Mai-Chan how about it. Just a little peek and wave to my godson hmm? Little bird". Ace-nii-san also spoke softly to the one still hiding behind Master Seven.

Mai: "Umm o-okay, uncle A-Ace. I w-will peek j-just a b-bit". I heard a soft voice speak then when I looked behind Master Seven, I was immediately surprised to see two blue eyes belonging to a young ultrawoman peeking over his shoulders.

Mai: "H-hi. I'm Z-Ze-chan's childhood f-friend, my n-name is M-Mai. Nice t-to m-meet you Z-Zett-kun". She said waving one of her hands, the other hand was holding onto master Ultraman's hand.

Jack: "Good job, my dear. Now then Zero, Mebius and Zett why don't you take her to new generation,Taiga, Tiga and the others so they can meet her. " Jack-San said, while brushing his hand on her hair to calm her down as Mai-San was playing with her fingers.

Zett:" Shishou why is Mai-San playing with her fingers?" I asked.

Zero: "That is the sign that she is shy and nervous Zett. Since we were young, she only had me as her friend because wherever some other ultra children wanted to get closer to her, she always went shy and hided behind me as I was slightly taller than her. That's why grandfather asked uncle Zoffy to enroll her to the same school I went." She explained to me while watching her uncle calm Mai-San down.

Mai: "B-b-but I'm s-scared uncle J-Jack, what i-if they w-would not w-want to b-be friends w-with me😢?" She said with an upset face, I saw Zoffy-San shake his head softly and sighed softly too. Wait isnt she??? I looked towards Brother Ace and saw him nod.

Ace: "That's right Zett, she is Zoffy-nii's niece and our adorable adopted niece". He told me seeing Jack-San still trying to calm her down.

Seven: "It's okay Mai-Chan, they will not hurt you as long as they see Zero. Alright my dear niece?" Master Seven said, eventually she nodded her head then we left headquarters and go to new Gen and the others.

End of Zett's pov

While Zett, Zero, Mebius and Mai were walking towards the colisium were the other ultras were. Mai was holding onto Zero's hand while walking behind Mebius.

Zett: "It's okay Mai-San, our friends are well behaved specially Tiga-San and Camearra-san." He said while walking ahead of them.

While they were walking by they saw Tiga and Camearra walking towards them with smiles on their faces.

Tiga: "Oh, you are back Zero-Chan, so were is our new family member". He said while holding Camilla 's hand, Camearra noticed Mai walking behind Mebius.

Camearra: "Is that your childhood friend, Zero-Chan😀?" She asked smiling gently towards Mai.

Zero: "Yes that's right Camearra, this is my childhood friend Mai.
Mai this is Tiga and Camearra they are boyfriend and girlfriend, they can be your first friends ne"? She said happily while holding Mai's hand comfortably.