Chapter 3. Meeting Her Family Again And Mebius

Mai was flying at high speed towards her old home planet, nebula m78.

Mai's pov

While I was flying towards my old home, I started to think.

Mai:* I hope to meet uncle, uncle Ultraman, uncle Seven, uncle Jack, uncle Ace, uncle Taro and of course my dear childhood best friend ze-chan ( zero's nickname when they were young. )*" I thought, when suddenly I saw the entrance of my old home so I landed and waited for my uncles and Ze-chan.
Grandpa told me to send a telepathic message to Ze-chan to tell them that I'm waiting for them here in the entrance.

Mai: *Ne, Ze-chan can you hear me? It's me Mai.*" I send her through our telepathic link. Suddenly I heard an excited voice answering me.

Zero:*Of course I can hear you Mai-neesan! Did you need something? Because oyaji, uncles, me and our friend are in our way to you. *" She said.

Wait, did she say a friend is with them. I'm scared but i want to be happy again and also too fall in love again.

Zero:* Mai-neesan? It's okay, don't be nervous our friend is a gentleman. He will not hurt you promise.*" Zero said sensing my nervousness, e-epp I forgot we still have our telepathic connection!!!! 🤦

Mai: *Oh ok, I'm already at the entrance of our planet waiting for y-you g-guys.*"I told her starting my habit of stuttering when I get shy.

Zero:* OK I'll tell oyaji, uncles and our friend, see you soon Mai-neesan!!!*" She told me, waiting for me to answer.

Mai:*S-see y-you soon, Ze-chan!!!!*" I also told her and cut our telepathy, I stood there waiting for them to get me.

End of Mai's pov

While with Zero and the others.

Zero's pov
While we were flying towards the entrance of our home, I sensed someone trying to communicate, so I opened mine and the other's telepathic link and told Oyaji, uncles and Mebius to keep quiet. All of a sudden we heard a soft and melodic voice that I will never forget.

Mai:*Ne, Ze-chan can you hear me? It's me Mai. *" Mai-neesan told me on our link, I wanted to cry when I heard her again. Then I looked towards Oyaji and the other to see their reactions.

UncleZoffy: Her voice is still so soft and melodic as ever." He murmured, I know he misses his niece.

UncleUltraman: I already want to see her again!!!" He exclaimed softly. I also know that he misses her.

Oyaji:Mai-chan!!!!! " Oyaji softly said with tears on his eyes, I also know that he sees her as a daughter.

UncleJack: I can't wait to hug her again!!!!! " Uncle Jack always saw her as a young sibling.

UncleAce: I want to pinch her cheek once again!!!!" I giggled when I heard that, since both of us were young he always pinched her cheeks.

UncleTaro:I want to give her chocolates again!!! " He always gives us chocolate.

And when I looked towards Mebius, I started to giggle again his reaction was the one I was waiting for.

Mebius:I-i-i, her voice is so cute!!!!!!" He whispered softly while blushing, I am so happy. This will make mine and the others match make them together more easier.

Then I answer Mai-neesan who has been waiting for my answer.

Zero:*Of course I can hear you Mai-neesan! Did you need something? Because oyaji, uncles, me and our friend are in our way to you. *" I answered her, then I and the others felt her nervousness through our telepathic link when I said we had a friend with us.