𓆩3. Girlfriend?

Anshal

---

I drove my car towards the office.

There were plenty of people standing ready to greet me.

As I opened my car door and headed towards the entrance, my assistant approached.

"Good afternoon, sir," he greeted.

Then he continued, "Sir, you have meetings today with Lyla, Mr. Vipin's daughter.

She was difficult to handle, and we couldn't stop her from entering.

You know you have a good rapport with her father."

I sighed.

"That's why she called me, in my private time you should ensure no one calls me. Is this how you're managing my schedule?"

I asked, irritated. She called me to come here, and now her childishness would end.

"She's Mr. Vipin's daughter, which is why I'm staying silent. He deserves my respect for helping me when things weren't right. But she can't overstep her bounds."

I proceeded towards my cabin.

Prakash, my assistant, opened the door for me.

I glanced at my couch.

There she was, sitting.

Upon seeing me, she stood up.

"Ansh, you're already here!" She attempted to fake her accent.

Not my concern, though.

I signaled for my assistant to leave, and he respectfully exited the room.

"What do you want?" I asked, taking a seat.

She sat again, crossing her legs.

"I don't just need something from you, I need all of you," she said.

-"Stop using that tone. There's respect between our families, which is why I haven't said anything to you!"

She clenched her hands, clearly angry.

"Mr. Malhothra, spare me your lectures on ethics and values. I want you to be my boyfriend. My parents want to marry me off to some boring guy. You're classy and have standards like mine, so I'm here to ask you to be my boyfriend."

"You know our families are close. There wouldn't be any issues."

She continued, getting on my nerves.

"Go home, I'll talk to your dad so he doesn't marry you off to anyone boring."

I sat at my desk, checking files without looking up.

She had wasted enough of my time. I was enjoying my time when-

Hmm, whatever, but she ruined it.

"Babe, you're ignoring me. You don't know me. I'm your first friend, and I want to be your first girlfriend!"