3 minutes?!

" Again," Yuta said, pointing the wooden staff at your form lying on the training room floor. You were spent and the painkillers you had taken were wearing off.

You gingerly got up on your feet, swiping the sweat collecting on your forehead. Grabbing the wooden staff that had flown away in the previous fight.

" how long " you huffed out

" a whole three minutes, good job" his stoic face broke into a wide smile. You felt better now, although it had only been a week when you had asked for his help, you were improving quickly, it took a whole three minutes for yuta to defeat you. At first it was only thirty seconds. You still remember that day.

A week ago

" inumaki senpai, do you mind telling me where okkutsu senpai is? '' the second year explained in rice ball ingredients to you. He was training . You thanked him and went towards the dojos. There were around four total training rooms, two on each side of the school, one of them was occupied by Gojo sensei and Megumi. So you went towards the second one and found Yuta meditating so you sat quietly beside him, waiting patiently.

The boy recognized her presence, surprised by her cursed energy, something her twin brother did not have, interesting. He opened one of his eyes and saw her fidgeting her thumbs.

" May I help you, Itadori-chan? " he asked politely.

"oh, yeah, um i was wondering. Actually Maki senpai recommended you to help me build stamina and fighting techniques? " you weren't sure whether you were asking or telling him m, your nerves getting the better of you telling you that he probably won't, he was just being polite when he offered his help at the bookshop.

"Maki recommended me? " his face lit up at her mention " well that's an honor, she actually trained me" he rubbed his neck sheepishly . " Anyway of course I would like to help you, would you like to spar right now? " He got up slowly and you followed, not believing he actually said yes.

Yuta brought out two wooden staff and threw you one and you caught it easily.

" Let's have a friendly match to see where you stand," he explained, taking his stance, you followed. You strike first which he dodged easily followed by a second and third but he swiftly maneuvered them. Then he strucked you once and you unintentionally dodged but he was successful in the next one and you were met with a thud, your back screaming protests.

" Well you have talent, but you need to practice more. And after this i would treat you to some food" he smiled and offered his hand, you got up and gave him your own smile

" i am counting on it " and since then it became a tradition

Back to present

" and your senses have considerably grown more aware, are you listening?" Yuta waved his hand in front of you

" Yes I am, you are telling me how better I have become" you smirked at him and he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

" don't let it get to your head" he flicked your forehead, making you laugh " pride kills"

" Gojo sensei, is very much alive"

" he is gojo, and he was born with his talent, every gene in him is of perfection " he laughed. " compare yourself to your peers, look at your brother, he can handle the king of curses yet he trains harder than all of you"

This causes you to stop and think that Yuta is right. Ever since he came back from the dead he had been training nonstop and it made you feel guilty a little, you had been so busy with yourself that you had forgotten the main reason you joined Jujutsu Tech, you did it for Yuji. You have to make it up to him.

Yuta called your name again. " You are distracted, I guess we can wrap it up for today. What do you wanna eat? " he asked, taking out his phone to order.

" Chinese sounds nice"

Later in the empty lunchroom you both were busy eating take out. A comfortable silence between the both of you, probably because you both were focused on your phones. Out of the corner of your eyes you saw him liking every Maki's story. And this was not the first time he had done that.

" Yuta senpai?" you say and the boy looks up from his phone, indicating he is listening.

" Humor me for a second here, but do you like Maki senpai? " you got your answer when his phone slipped from his hands and his pupils widened.

" Is it that obvious?" you never thought the strongest upperclassman would be capable of blushing brightly.

" Well apparently not to her, but to me and others who are more observant, yes" you answered honestly, hiding your chuckles with your hands at his embarrassed expression.

" oh my, is that why inumaki and panda make me sit next to her and pair up with her? " he asked himself loudly, causing you to laugh at his internal short-circuiting. " what?!!, don't act all innocent Y/n chan" he blushed even more for being laughed at.

" What do you mean to act innocent? I am as innocent as a lamb," you smirked. Now it was Yuta turn to be cocky when he said

"Megumi Fushiguro " and you blushed.

" n no you got it w wrong " you cursed yourself for stuttering.

" At least I admitted to myself" he smirks at your increasing blush.

" no it's not like i like him but it's because of what happened " you stopped your blabbering, realizing what you were about to confess.

" What happened? " Yuta asked, intrigued. " Certainly not nothing the way you act so fidgety in front of him."

" don't laugh at me for this" were you seriously going to tell him, you had grown to be friends with him because Rika, his demon friend, doesn't hate you for some weird reason, but you haven't told this to nobara even. 

" if you're worried I would tell anyone, i promise I won't " he prodded you and you gulped and told him, everything from the stupid curse to its domain.

Yuta's reactions were perfect.

" So now neither of you are virgins, god I am jealous. Gojo had a bet going on won whether i or Fushiguro lose our V card." he exclaimed running his hand in his black locks.

" he surely did not act like a virgin" you whispered to yourself thinking of the way he was so sure of what he was doing, resulting in a very good orgasm from him. Your cheeks heated at your pervy thoughts.

" so you both told no one, what about the mission report"

" oh we cut out the sex part and replaced it with breaking windows and heroic stuff" you answered.

" Well, your situation is weird but answer honestly, do you wanna do it with him again, without your lives on the line?"

The answer of the following question had been haunting you, you nodded. ," that settles it, you Miss Itadori like Mr Fushiguro "

" oi don't go announcing it" you reached over to cover his mouth as he laughed and you did too your hands on his chest, chuckling at both of your fates with love.

They say perspective is an important thing, that's why when Megumi who was looking for you in the gardens saw you laughing in yuta's arms in the lunchroom, he felt a surge of anger and disappointment course through his body. He had half a mind to interrupt but his better half kept him standing there. Fists clenched he walked towards his dorm room forgetting the reason he was looking for you. Gojo assigned you both a mission.