Mother knows best

Yuji's Pov

At first i thought this woman was talking to Fushiguro, cause you know the black hair and stuff, but no, she was talking to me.

I don't even know this freaking woman!

" You look so much like Jin, I am not surprised." She gushed, Jin?

WAIT ONE FUCKING MOMENT, THAT'S MY FATHER'S NAME!

HOW DOES SHE KNOW?

WHO IS SHE?

" Who are you?!" I asked, my expressions surprised as hell and so much confused. She smiled an eerie creepy smile, that stretched her stitch on the forehead.

" Do you not recognize your own mother?"

My heartbeat stopped for a second, Mother? This woman standing before me ,my mother?

This is one sick joke, universe!

"You are not, my mom died during childbirth" I said with confidence, Grandpa had told us when we asked.

"I did, but I came back"" She smiled, but her smile was not motherly, it was creepy . " Dosen't Y/n and I have the same hair color, almost the same features too?" She even knows about my twin and I realize she is not wrong.

We always wondered as kids why I was salmon haired and hers was black. We asked Grandpa but he never answered. Maybe this was why? Well then that means grandpa also knew about this world before us? I have finally lost my marbles I guess.

" Reincarnation is not possible, not even in jujutsu sorcery," Fushiguro interrupted.

" You don't know anything , Zenin boy. My technique allowed me to come back as Kaori Itadori." She turned towards him, Zenin? Are Maki Senpai and Him related??? Oh my god.

This is too much information for me to handle, I am a second away from black flashing her, mother or not. This does not sit right with me.

" Then why now, why after eighteen years then?" Fushiguro asked again. In response, Kaori undid the enormous stitch on her forehead and before my very two eyes she OPENED HER FUCKING FOREHEAD.

" My technique allows me to take bodies of the dead, i am over thousand of years old " A slimy brain, with a mouth spoke. So she is a puppeteer, too.

So she's definitely a threat, meaning she has been the reason for the deaths occurring here and the rise in curses.

I had a mother for ten minutes only and I am already having extreme mommy issues,

just great.

I guess we have only one solution now. I spared a glance at Fushiguro and Todo and they nodded.

Round 1 fight.

(Timeskip brought to you by Author's sleep deprivation)

We were losing, one woman versus three guys. The odds had been in our favor, but today is not my lucky day, I guess. Wiping the blood oozing from the cut on my lip , I quickly got my punch ready. I had been trying to black flash her but it was not working. I was beyond frustrated. I tried to find an opening and I did, her back was exposed so I ran up to Todo to clap me behind her, he nodded with a ''as you wish bro'', but that didn't help either.. She threw off the bird, Megumi's shikigami , towards him and he went flying towards the tree trunk for the fifth time, but the determination in his eyes wasn't fading. But right now we needed powerful attacks, because we were losing, my kicks and punches were useless, todo was trying and so was Megumi, but apparently my dear mother, is strong as fuck. I pray to the deity above that it sends us help in any form.

"Need help brat?" the sinister voice of Sukuna echoed in my brain. Not this guy's help.

" No, i can handle this" i do not want to die again, Y/n would actually bring me back and kill me again.

" Come on brat, i would be good" He sneered and I slapped my cheek. I ain't gonna lie but I had thought of unleashing Sukuna but the thought of losing control of him haunts me. What if he takes advantage and rampages the whole of japan? I am not ready for that. "What if i swear to help you and not be the demon i was last time."" Sukuna tried negotiating, as if he had read my thoughts, which I am sure he can.

" No, should I say it in Spanish? No" I said with frustration. He is lying, how can the so-called 'king of curses' want to help a teenager fight his evil mom?

" You don't know Spanish, but I respect your choice, no matter how stupid it is. But you brats are going to die, Adios" was his parting words as he grew quiet again.

I will not lose hope, I can do this.

I tried once again, using full force of my fists and tried channeling my cursed energy at one point, Nanamin's advice rang in my head, and finally I did, it was stronger than the last one.

She was startled by the impact but didn't back down. Instead her focus shifted to me, but I've finally unlocked this killer technique. I went for it again but she dodged it, but I remained kicking and punching her with all my might.

Thankfully, Fushiguro summoned his frogs and their tongues wrapped around her torso, keeping her in a place. She tried to move but Megumi was using his full cursed energy. Seizing the chance I flew towards her with a kick on her face and used black flash punch on her stomach, her eyes were wide and blood shot.

" Is that how you treat your mother?" She scolded and I almost felt guilty, key word: almost. I reminded myself that this woman is not my mother but a puppet of her. I channeled all my negative emotions once again and found my fist in that familiar black and red. With Full force and more power and punched her in the stomach once again,, but she had freed her one arm and was coming towards my neck, Fuck.

I closed my eyes, accepting my twisted fate. I am sorry sis, I had tried but I am once again a failure of a brother who couldn't keep that one promise for the second time we had made .

Don't go dying before me.

A sharp sound of slicing was all I heard before I felt my punch going through flesh and muscle. I opened my eyes.

Kaori had a hole in her side and a sliced arm, yet she was still smiling that creepy smile but her gaze was not on me. I looked around and saw Y/n , her uniform and herself drenched in water and blood. Her left sleeve was missing, just a bloodied cloth tied on her forearm. And a weird dude with space buns and face tattoo looking murderously at Kaori's direction.

Disregarding everything, I called Y/n's name before approaching her and hugged life out of her. I almost lost her and I could not explain with words how much I was scared.

End of POV

" What a nice Family reunion"" Kaori spoke, blood spilling from her side. The damage was fatal and her end was near. She was sure of it, She was seconds away from death.

"NORTOSHI KAMO"

Choso yells the imposter's identity aloud, surprising everyone on the battlefield. Kaori looked amused at him, that he had finally noticed one of his many identities she had donned in the past.

The others were confused because the Kamo they know is a student at Kyoto Tech.

" So, it took you long enough for Choso to figure it all out," Kaori mused. " but it's a little late dear, I am already..." before finishing she collapsed, in the puddle of her own blood

" I am so fucking confused right now"" Fushiguro and Todo said in unison.

A/n: Sorry guys for the long wait and short chapter  TuT , I am very busy these days and I barely have time to write. And as an apology I would give another chapter by tonight, hopefully. I have written it, it just needs slight tweaking and stuff. Anyway thanks for the comments and votes, I love reading them.