Daddy's home

Once back in school, You and Yuji aided with choso told Yaga and the others everything. You all were in such a rush to explain that no One, not even Maki who had burn marks on her body, thanks to Jogo the curse she had fought and killed, bothered to get medical help first. After all of you shared your stories, Gojo busted in the office, in high spirits, wearing a ' I Heart NY' and singing

" You know your daddy's home~"

His singing stopped as he looked at the deadpanned expression of everyone and their physical state. " wow you guys look like you've been to hell and back" he smirked

" SATORU!" Yaga bellowed at the non serious Gojo.

" Hey Yaga, looking good as ever. And you " Gojo teleported in front of choso who was not amused and didn't even flinch when gojo teleported in front of him, very very close.

" New teacher?" he asks, scrutinizing him with his six eyes.

" where the hell were you?" Yaga asked Gojo, " you were supposed to be chaperoning them."

" Look, teach, it's not my fault, entirely. I got held up, important stuff" he replied carelessly, still eyeing Choso weirdly. Yaga took a deep breath to calm himself.

" You kids go see Shoko, while I deal with this bastard. That also means you Choso." He shooed you all out.

Shoko was not happy, she had expected her evening to be off . Still she snapped on her rubber gloves and started to clean You first, because your wounds and bruises were nasty and because Megumi insisted Shoko to deal with you first instead of him and Yuji and Choso were adamant as well.

Meanwhile Yuta, who caught you guys on the way to Shoko's office, was healing Maki with his reverse technique.

" I can bet you guys 50, that important stuff was a blonde female." Maki announced breaking the silence , while Yuta was healing her arm, which was in his lap. You were now properly bandaged and treated and while Shoko fixed up your half brother, you cleaned Megumi's head wound, the alcohol soaked cotton dabbing carefully over his wound.

" I bet 100, it's a brunette" Megumi placed another bet looking at Maki challengingly, he was clearly enjoying your attention on him, you were being extremely careful and soft with him that he couldn't help melt into your touch, trying not to groan out loud as your fingers brushed his bangs back to properly clean the blood on his forehead.

" 150 that it's both, '' Shoko added with a smirk, making all of you laugh.

" Anyway, care to explain what the hell happened?" Yuta suddenly questioned as the laughter subsided. All of them looked at you, yuji and choso.

You threw away the cotton and gulped before answering your side of the story.

" Well I met Choso in the underground station, he attacked me because he was pissed that i was involved in his brother's death and we fought during the fight Choso had a weird flashback or like memories of me and Yuji being his siblings? " you looked at choso to give further explanation.

" Do you know what death paintings are?" Choso asked the group

" No"

" My mother could give birth to cursed spirits, while she was pregnant, Kenjaku, who was in the body of Norotoshi Kamo mixed his blood with hers, she gave birth to nine still born babies.that were later known as cursed wombs. Kenjaku kept them. Years later, Kenjaku took the new form as Kaori Itadori and got pregnant with Twins. Then she later staged her death. That woman was her, she was your mother by blood and since her blood was infused with mine we three are siblings."

A beat of silence followed.

" But how are you human if you were cursed with a dead baby?" Nobara asked

" reborn, Kenjaku, kaori gave me this body," he answered.

" So that hole in her arm is because of you?" Megumi eyes Choso with anger.

" It was because of misinformation, I am sorry once again" He said with guilt laced on his features.

" Yeah, it was an incident he thought i murdered his brothers" you defend him

" Yeah, but still doesn't change the fact he tried killing you" Maki sided with Megumi on this one.

" Look, it was a misunderstanding. I also slashed him " You retorted back pointing towards his bandaged abdomen.

" and they both saved my life , sort of, so i think Choso is not a bad guy" Yuji added " so can we call you onii chan, or is that too personal?" Choso's dull eyes lit up at being called onii chan.

" That would be very welcome," he smiled a little.

" Okay enough catching up you all need rest, lots of rest. So go directly towards your dorms and sleep. No video games, no reading, no Netflix , no social media. Sleep." Shoko demanded after bandaging the small cut on Nobara's eye. All of you followed without questioning.

" Choso you'll sleep in my room, it could be a sleepover" Yuji exclaimed, grabbing choso's arm, dragging him towards his room.
" What's a sleepover?" the poor anemic asked,letting himself be dragged.

All of you bid each other goodnight going to your rooms, and before you could close yours, your eyes met with Megumi, you weren't feeling sleepy suddenly.

" Later " Megumi mouthed and you nodded, closing the door, your heart thumping in your chest at the promise. The last 24 hours had been insane, you hadn't realized that last night you were getting your organs arranged by Him and now you have an older brother and a weird ass origin story. your phone pinged with a notification, hoping its your dream boy-next-door you opened it happily.

but of course your life was not that lucky, you realized.

UNKNOWN

I know where you live, baby girl

*exact location*

so better stop ignoring me or that boy toy of yours won't last

you clapped a hand on your mouth in horror. WHAT THE HELL? 

why why why is this creepy stalker back? he had been dormant for a two months and now he is back to haunt you again. your back slid against the wooden door as you realized slow breath to calm yourself.

this is bad, you need to do something.