Chapter 1: It begins

1

2

3

Start

No ones POV:

Imagine a world a world where only 3 things matter most no its not love, friendship and family no no no its MONEY,FAME,and most importantly POWER those are the three things that matter most and almost everyone on this wretched planet agrees...

On a Saturday night somewhere in the city of dunkelheit in a basement a large one infact it was the size of a two story house having two floors. On the floor closer to the surface but still underground a girl with long black silky hair was talking with four other people in a room the size of an average living room in the middle of the room was a circular wooden table and five chairs around it, on the table looked what seems to be a touchscreen map of the whole world, the walls was a dark brown color and on one wall was a projector screen and on it was a museum that was soon to be open to the public on monday morning at 8 .

???POV:
As i was discussing with my team someone spoke "hey boss finished hacking into the cams of the place" i look at hunter "thank you hunter" i replied as i nod to him and he does the same "so its settled then we'll robbed the place tomorrow night" star said said i nod my head towards her and everyone else, they also do the same "get ready for tomorrow i expect all of you to be ready by the time its 9 in the evening, meeting dismissed" i say as everyone else nods and stands up and goes to their rooms me included

~•~ Little time skip~•~
(Reason being their rooms are at the bottom floor their at the upper one)

As i finally made it to my room i went inside after having my face scanned by the scanner at the side of the metal door which was the bedroom door i look around my room and spot another metal door this one led to my lab and personal training room i went over to it and let it scan my fingerprint and my eyes at the scanner when i walked inside i went over to my training room and looked at the wall where multiple knifes,axes, and arrows were as i look i couldn't help but grin and chuckle lightly at what they were pinning against the wall it was a picture a picture HER as i walk over to it i say in a tone full of venom "watch out Evelyn the 5 snakes are gonna strike again and you wont have a clue on who did it yet ... You'll try so hard to figure it out because you wanna play hero so badly like you always did before.

×•× End of chapter 1 ו×

-----------------------------

Me:hi! Advance sorry if I don't really post a lot I'm just really lazy I'm so sorry so yea. Bye see you again next chapter :).