22. New Couple

Moonlight Bar

Bright : Congratulation to our new couple of engineering nong Forth and nong Beam !

CHEEERS ! 🍻🍻🍻

Arthit : Congratulation nong finally you found someone you love.

Forth : Thank you P'Arthit but I still have crush for you na *wink*

Arthit : ....

Kongpob : Watch your mouth nong he is MINE.

Kongpob pull Arthit closer to him as he protect him from naughty Forth. His eyes give a cold and possesive glare at Forth who is trying to flirt with his boyfriend. Arthit and Beam just sight with these two.

Beam : Forth, stop tease P'Arthit.

Kongpob : You already have one for yourselft yet you still want mine. *crossed his arm*

Forth : Well I just want have a taste of P'Artit I don't mind swap my boyfriends with you P'Kong for one night only to have a taste of p'Arthit.

Beam : Excuse me ?

Arthit : I refused your offer no thanks

Forth : Aw, don't be like that P'Arthit I am more skill full than P'Kong.

Kongpob : Forth don't test my patience.

M : How can it's turn like this ?

Tew : I don't know

Prem : Oi, don't forget were here too

Bright : We gather here to celebrate forthbeam ship but it's turn out they fight over Arthit.

Tootah : Arthit after he date Kongpob he so popular with a man.

Knot : Maybe because his charming was exposed after he with Kongpob.

Prem : Maybe.

M : Stop it both of you.

Tew : Beam do something about your boyfriend, he keep flirt with P'Arthit since the first time they meet.

Beam : I actually don't know what to to but he just joking around about P'Arthit.

Knot : Don't you feel jealous ?

Beam : Nah, it's just P'Arthit plus P'Kong know how to claim what his.

Prem : You're very relaks nong.

Beam : Forth ^^

Forth : Yes, love ? .... okay I stop now.

Tootah : Lol, the power that he have on him.

Kongpob lean his body on the sofa as he place his arm on Arthit sholder protectively. He make sure Arthit stay close to him and far from Forth. Arthit see a jealosy on his younger boyfriend. Arthit chuckle with Kongpob behavier. Arthit lean his head on Kongpob sholder as he try to calm him down.

Arthit : Stop acting like child Kong, he is your junior.*chuckle*

Kongpob : He try to flirt on you P'Arthit.

Arthit : He just play with you Kong, he already date nong Beam.

Kongpob : I don't care he should be loyal to his own lover.

Arthit : Sigh..fine...

Forth : P'Kong you have no jams at all.

M : When it'ss ome to P'Arthit he easily lost temper nong.

Kongpob : Nong Beam I can't understand you how can you fall in love with this idiot.

Beam : Love is blind P'Kongpob.