25. I want you 🔞

Cafeteria

Kongpob and Arthit study together at the cafeteria. Arthit is teaching Kongpob but Kongpob seems like he not in the mood to study.

Arthit: Kongpob are you listening to me ?

Kongpob : I am...

Arthit : What's wrong with you today ?  You the one ask me to teach you right ?

Kongpob : I know P'Arthit but I just not in the mood to study today...

Arthit : Kongpob you have to study.

Kongpob: I know, let me take a break from studying.

Arthit : Okay, if you got an A for this subject I will give you a reward.

Kongpob : I always got an A P'Arthit on every subject

Arthit : Aw, so you don't want the reward ?

Kongpob : No, I want you P'Arthit...let's play football

Arthit : Ahaha ? Football...I am not in the mood yet.

Kongpob: Aww...P'Arthit khab...but I want you right now..

Arthit : No, M already told me you have class for this evening you can't skip class.

Kongpob : It's not always I skip my class P'Arthit...please na...I want you..

Arthit : No, Kongpob.

Kongpob : P'Arthit I want you right now, I want you on my bed, I want to kiss you, I want to to fuck you so bad, I want to put my dick inside you and fuck you hard-

Arthit : Shush ! Kongpob you shamelessly, don't say something like that out loud we're at campus ! *cover his mouth*

Kongpob : ....*lick his palm*

Arthit : Kongpob !

Kongpob : I want you to na...pretty please~

Arthit : Listen, if you listen to me not skip any of your class today I let you have me.

Kongpob : If I did what you said, you let do as much as I wanted.

Arthit : Y-yes ! "fuck your life Arthit what did you just do" *sweating*

Kongpob : Okay deal, but if you lie to me I won't let you go easily with you *warn him*

Arthit : Yeah..yeah...whatever..

...

Arthit Dorm
6:30 p.m

Arthit waiting for Kongpob to come to his room. He takes a shower first before Kongpob arrives. Arthit just finished showers himself  his body still wet, he wrap a towel around his waist as he wants to dry himself.

Krekk...*door open*

At the moment Kongpob finally arrived as he enter the room.

Arthit : You're early, I already buy us a dinner go take shower first then let's eat together.

Kongpob : ...

Arthit : Kongpob are you listening ? Kong ?

Arthit look at Kongpob confused as he didn't respond to him. Kongpob just standing there not moving. Kongpob takes off his shoes and clothes throw it away leave his upper body naked.

Arthit : Kong ?

Kongpob walk to Arthit as he lifts him on his arm and throws him on the bed. Arthit was surprised suddenly Kongpob acting weird. Kongpob pull of the towel that wrapped on Arthit waist. He left Arthit body naked under him.