Chapter 1

Self-harm (mention)

Sophie and Elisa are married, Anna and Anthony have moved in together and Ian is, well, alone. Or is he? Let's not forget about Ian's and Anthony's YouTube channel Smosh. It started about three years ago and is now one of the most popular channels.

Sophie and Elisa decide to visit Anthony, Anna and Ian. They don't really remember where the Smosh house is, where they film the Smosh videos.

"Should we text them?" Sophie asks.

"No it's supposed to be a surprise," Elisa says before texting Anna where it is for "future visits".

"Really? I thought that it was supposed to be a surprise" Sophie said.

"Shush," Elisa says, kissing Sophie.

They arrive at the perfect time because Ian and Anthony just finished filming. They walk very quietly because they want to surprise them. They walk into the living room and they see Anna, Anthony, Ian, and a girl they have never met before.

"Oh my god, hi," Anna says. Ian and Anthony turn their heads and run over to them to hug them.

"How are you?" Anthony says, with a panic in his voice. Before Elisa can answer Ian asks them another question.

"How's your mental health? Have you self-harmed at all?" he asks.

"Or did you self-harm on the way here? Or..." Elisa stopped him before he could finish his sentence.

"Both of you stop, I'm okay. I promise," Elisa says, laughing slightly.

"And who is this?" Sophie says pointing at the girl who might be Ian's girlfriend.

"Sophie," Elisa says before hitting her in the arm playfully. "Sorry about my wife, she can be very straightforward sometimes,"

"Oh no. It's okay. I'm used to it. My name's Hazel, I'm Ian's friend," she says. Elisa and Sophie look at each other, suspiciously.

"Stop that! She's just a friend, nothing else," Ian says.

"Sure," Elisa says. Ian rolls his eyes. "Anyway. Any good news with you too? I heard you moved in together," Elisa asks.

"Yeah, we moved in together," Anthony says.

"And I just got an offer for a job in New York so we might move there," Anna says.

"If that's okay with you," Anthony adds, looking at Ian.

"Yeah, of course, it's okay. We have a cast and crew for Smosh and we can always Facetime each other. Besides, it looks like you really want to move there, so don't let me stop you from doing what you want to do," Ian says.

"Okay. What about you too?" Anna asks.

"Well, we're married, we have a daughter and thinking about adopting another one," Elisa says.

"Wait, you? A parent? That's new," Ian says.

"Yeah, I thought you were asexual," Hazel says.

"Yeah, actually we both are," Sophie says.

"And we didn't have sex, we just adopted a three-year-old, Jesus," Elisa says, playfully.

"What about you Ian? Got a girlfriend?" Sophie asks.

"Haha, very funny. And no, I'm still single," Ian says. "Very single," he looks at Hazel. Elisa, Sophie, Anna, and Anthony look at each other. "Ian and Hazel are together, aren't they?" Elisa thought.