Young Love

Episode Eight: Untapped Potential

When she opened her eyes, she noticed her peculiar sleeping position

When she opened her eyes, she noticed her peculiar sleeping position. She never laid on her back.

Elizabeth gently sat up in bed as memories flooded into her brain from the night before. She looked to the side to see Jack's fingers on her wrist.

Her heart melted and she smiled softly. She rolled over so she was lying right in front of his sleeping face.

His eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, love." His husky morning voice sounded softly. He caressed her cheek gently.

"Morning."

He sighed. "You were right. It's an aortic aneurysm. When it bursts...."

A tear leaked from the hazel eyes of Elizabeth.

"Why didn't you tell me, Ellie?" He questioned softly, their noses brushing because of their close proximity.

"Telling you would mean it was real. I was in denial. Jack, I don't want to die. I don't wanna leave this world without knowing love fully." She whispered.

Jack cupped her cheeks. "You are loved fully, Darling. I love you."

She smiled and closed the gap between them, their lips meeting in a gentle kiss. He pulled away, kissing her nose.

The strawberry blonde bit her lip. "That's not what I mean..."

The surgeon caught on quickly. "Are you sure? I thought you said-"

"Jack, I love you. I know you're it for me." Elizabeth murmured. She grabbed his hand and lifted it up to her breast. "Put your hands on me Jack."

The blonde took this as a yes and leaned in again to kiss her passionately. Her hands flew to the buttons of his shirt to undo them. As soon as she got the last one, he flipped over so he was on top. His lips kissed down her neck as he took off her undershirt.

Together, they confirmed their undying love for each other.

————

(A/N): Sorryyyy! Don't feel comfortable writing smut yet. So take that as you will. Keep reading!