chapter two

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

I walk downstairs quickly in excitement, only to see Felix sitting on the chair next to the kitchen counter, munching on an apple, and areum walks up to me

"I'm going to take a nap. I'll be in my room. Have fun!" she whispered into my ear, before walking upstairs.

Felix turns, facing me before taking another bite from the apple, "Hey Hyejin. I know you're going to ask me why I'm here, and the thing is I don't even know myself. But I was just bored."

I smile, "Okay. So you think there's something entertaining in my house?"

Felix rolls his eyes, and then grins, "We both know very well that its not the reason why I'm here. Cmon, let's go out somewhereeeeee~"

I sigh as he continues to whine like a 3 year old, and I nod, to which he stops.

sometimes I wonder who's the older one here.

He grins widely, "Awesome!" and jumps off from the chair he was sitting on before grabbing my hand, dragging me out of my house.

time for a long ass walk. great.

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask, attempting to catch up with Felix, who was skipping away.

He doesn't reply, and continues to jump his way, going farther and farther away into the distance.

I pause for a second to catch my breath, cause that child was walking way too fast.

Felix goes a little further, and turns around and groans. His mouth turns into a straight line and he marches up towards me.

He then stands behind me, and for some reason, starts pushing me.

"Okay, what the heck are we doing right now?"

"You walk waaaaaay too slow." Felix replies as he gives me another push, followed by a groan.

literally. zero. brain. cells.

I cross my arms on my chest, "So you think I'm going to go any faster than I already am if you're going to push me. Awesome."

Felix groans again, "Okay then. Can you please walk faster? We're going to take forever if you walk that's slow."

"You haven't even mentioned where we're going." I deadpanned.

Felix's mouth becomes an 'o', "crap. uhh, to the mall?"

I smile, "Okay. How bout a race? Wanna bet? Loser has to pay for dinner."

Felix gives me a funny look, and then smirks, "Oh, you're on."

-

As I reach the mall after 6 whole minutes of running, I take a minutes to catch my breath.

I put my hands on my knees, panting, and walk to the entrance before looking around for Felix.

I put my hands above my eyes, and scan my surroundings.

i don't see him anywhere.

for now, at least.

A few minutes later, I could see Felix running towards my direction from the distance, and as soon as he spotted me, his expression, no- his WHOLE face changed.

His face looked shocked, and he stopped running, then slowly walked towards me with his head hung low.

As he reached me, I nudged his shoulder with a grin, "Who's the slow one now?"

He looks at me with a disappointed look, but then narrows his eyebrows.

"Man, what's your mom feeding you? Are you sonic in disguise?" he examines me.

I smirk, and walk towards the mall entrance while he follows me, "Oh, wouldn't you like to know? Want an autograph?"

"I was so sure I was going to crush you. Guess I have to pay for dinner now. Anyways, where are we going first?" Felix asks as he walks beside me while I look around at the shops.

I shrug, "I dunno. You're the one who dragged me here, remember?"

"Right. How bout we go shop for some clothes?" He suggests as he points to the nearby clothes store.

very usual of him. he absolutely loves shopping for clothes.

sighs.

I nod, "Okay, okay. Let's shop for clothes then."

He smiled excitedly and drags me over there immediately, into the shop.

He examines the shop for a few seconds, then runs off, leaving me alone here near the entrance.

I chuckle, seeing his childness, and walk around looking for anything interesting I can find.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

okay, i know i said i'll write a longer chapter.

i take that back.