chapter three

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

After looking around, I decided to find Felix

After looking around, I decided to find Felix. I glance at my watch, showing 7:34, and walked in the direction I remember Felix went.

i don't need any clothes.

 at the moment, at least.

and anyways, i've been standing in the men's section the entire time. 

I look around, desperate to find Felix in the humongous store, "Felix! where the hell are you?!"

I could see a few store owners glaring at me, and I nervously laugh, "Uhh, sorry."

I then walk in another direction, hoping to find him so we can get the heck out of there.

Just then, I thought i saw Felix behind one of the counters.

I walked towards the direction, and could see Felix squatting down and facing the opposite direction, giggling like a baby.

He had a few clothes in his hand, and I'm guessing those are the ones he wanted to buy.

oh, i know where this is going.

basically, he knew i was looking for him and he thought he saw me in the direction he's looking at.

so right now he's hiding from me. too bad im right behind him.

I tap him on the shoulder and plastered a stern look on my face, "Lee Felix. What are you doing?"

Felix froze, and his head slowly turned towards me, "Kim Hyejin! Uhh, I was checking the floor. Its really dusty, don't ya think?"

He wipes the floor with his hands, shooting me a nervous smile, and I smirk, "Just accept the fact that you literally suck at hiding."

He scratches his nape, shooting me an adorable smile, and we continue with our shopping spree.

time skip~

"Today was AWESOME! See you tomorrow at school, hyejin!" Felix and I wave goodbye as he leaves my house.

I watch him walk into the distance, and close the door shut. I walk upstairs to my room, and decide to go to sleep. 

I take one look at myself in the mirror, and see I'm exhausted.

It's 10:57 anyways, so I throw myself onto my comfy bed and turn my lamp off, and head to sleep.

-

"I think we have a new student joining our class today." Felix said as I closed my locker.

I look at him, while he follows me, "Is it a boy? The girls are going to crazy if it is one. Especially Yun Hee."