Meet the Characters

Isabella McCallan/Romano (16 years old)-the Spanish donna

-light brown hair

-dark blue eyes

-5'5 inches

*Sweet but a psycho, loves cats, the kind of nice twin, is a bad bitch, hates her parents, good with every weapon, loves Marcello a lot of don't mess with him.*

Marcello McCallan/Romano (16 years old)- the underboss of the Spanish mafia

-black hair

-light blue eyes

-6'2 inches

*His not sweet but rude and a psycho, the rude and mean twin, you have to show respect to Isabella or you won't make it to see tomorrow. His loyalty is to Isabella and only her, would die for her.*

Brothers:

Lorenzo Romano (23 years old)- the Italian mafia don

-black hair

-dark blue eyes

6'8

*His heart is frozen cold. Cares about Isabella and Marcello, was Isabella's favorite brother. Has a soft spot for the the twins only*

Tobias Romano (21 years old)- the doctor of the Italian mafia

-Light brown hair

-blue eyes

-6'7 inches

*He looks mean but is a teddy bear on the inside but mess with his family and he will end you, he is the mother hen of the family. Loves to cook. Cares for the twins, was Marcello's favorite brother*

River Romano (20 years old)- Assassin

-Brown hair

-light blue

-6'6 inches

*Was sad when they left. He doesn't live with the other Romano's, left when he was 14 years old. He works all the mafia but mostly with the Spanish Mafia, Loves Isabella and Marcello a lot.*

Xavier Romano (18 years old) -good with guns and fights, underground fighter, mean twin

- brown hair

-blue eyes

-6'5 inches

*Doesn't remember a lot but still hurt, he will kill you if you mess with his family, is a jerk to them because he's hurt. Loves Isabella and Marcello a lot*

Xander Romano (18 years old)- hacker, underground racing, nice twin

-light brown hair

-blue eyes

-6'5 inches

*Doesn't remember a lot but still hurt, he's nicer to the twins but still a little mean, loves to eat so never mess with his food or he will end you. Loves Isabella and Marcello a lot*

William Romano (17 years old)- Underground fighter, childish and prankster.

-light brown hair

-light blue eyes

-6'4 inches

*Doesn't remember anything, was too little. Prankster and also loves food so don't mess with his food. Loves Isabella and Marcello a lot.* 

Parents:

Laura Romano (47 years old)-Dead

*Loved her kids but after the divorce, she started doing drugs and drinking*

Giovanni Romano (48 years old)-Dead

*Loved his kids especially Isabella, never stopped looking of them.*

Friends:

Tori (16 years old)- Hacker for the Spanish mafia

*Is the daughter of the France mafia, the twins and her met at a club, is Isabella's best friend, Lise twin sister*

Marcus (17 years old)- Assassin for the Spanish mafia

*Alexander adopted him after finding him on the streets, dating Lise, met the twins when Alexander brought them to their place*

Lise (16 years old)- 3rd in command for the Spanish mafia.

"Is the daughter of the France mafia,  Tori twin sister, loves food, loyal to Isabella and Marcello, dating Marcus, met the twins in a street race.*

Alexander Garcia(46 years old)- 2nd in command for the Spanish mafia.

*Loves Isabella and Marcello like they were his own, The ex-don of the Spanish mafia, he would die just to protect them, he trained them, The France don mafia and him are cousin.*