Chapter 6

Hope y'all like this chapter. I'm sorry I didn't post last week. I had tests that I had to do.  Pls comment what y'all about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorenzo POV

I'm happy that they're here but they've changed a lot. They use to smile and laugh a lot but now they just stare or nod but no smile.

I also think it's weird that they both have no criminal records, not that I don't want them to have but they're teenagers. Not all but most have at least a criminal record for stealing or smoking or something like that but nothing and they look like teenagers that would have a lot of criminal records.

My phone dings and it's a message from River. River left six years ago, for what, I don't know. He just said he was leaving and left just like that. We still see him in holidays or when he's on vacation from work.

River: Sto arrivando, sto salendo su un aereo adesso. (Translation:On my way, I'm getting on a plane now.)

Me: Ok, chiamami quando sei qui. (Translation:Okay, call me when you're here.)

I put my phone to the side of the computer, and check my emails. I still don't know if the Spanish Mafia is going to become allies with the German Mafia. That means that Anton Kaiser will be stronger than before. It's no secret that the Spanish Mafia is strong, at one point there was a rumor that it's not a don but a donna running things but I don't know. Not that anyone know who the leader is.

I also wonder but who knows. I pick on an email from Rocco, my best man and also the second best hacker we have, the first one being Xander.

Rocco: Capo, c'è stato un problema con la spedizione e gli spagnoli e i tedeschi devono ancora diventare alleati. (Translation:Boss, there was problem with the shipment and that the Spanish and the Germans have yet to become allies.)

Me: È bello sentirlo, informami se senti qualcos'altro. (Translation: That's good to hear, inform me if you hear something else.)

I don't have to worry about that now. Now moving on. I have some paper work that I have to complete. I also have t-

"Enzo, do you know where Bella is? I was looking for her to go to the mall.", says Tobias, panicking. "She's not in her room, Marcello's room or in the garden". "I don't know where else she'll be at."

I get from my chair and head downstairs to question our brothers.

"Have y'all seen Bella?", I ask. They all shake their heads, and get from their seats. I head to her room to see if she has returned. I knock on Marcello's door and walk in.

"Do you know where Bella is?" I ask.

"No, all she said was that she wanted peace and quiet and left.", he says, calmly. "I'm sure she just went to the library. She likes to read a lot."

I nod and go to the library to check. And yup she's here, sitting on the hammock swing chair, I sigh and go sit in the bean bag that's next to the swing chair.

"What are you reading?", I asked her, softly

"I'm reading Divine Rivals" She answers without looking up from the book.

"What's it about?", I say, trying to make conversation.

"It's about two rival journalists who fall in love with each other through the typewriters. The typewriters are connected to each other but at the same time there is a war between two gods going on.", she says, putting a bookmark in between the pages and closes the book. "When I'm done with the book I'll finish telling you, okay?"

"Okay.", I smile. "By the way, it's time to go shopping."

She nods and gets up from the chair. Now, I learned something that she likes to do. I leave the library and go to the living room. I see Xavier and Xander sitting on the couch, playing a video game.

"Pause the game", I say, coldly. They do as they're told. "I don't want either of you to be rude to the twins, if I find out that one of you misbehaved then say goodbye to the summer party y'all wanted to go to since the beginning of the year. Understand?"

"Yes, sir", they say at the same time.

"Good", I say. I know that Xander won't misbehave but Xavier, who knows about him. I just hope he doesn't do anything wrong or dumb that will piss the twins off.

I wait for Toby and the twins to get down. After I couple of minutes of waiting for them, they get down. I think it's cute that Marcello follows her everywhere, but he kinda looks like a lost puppy.

"Ready?", says Toby

The twins nod while the older twins says "Yes"

"Okay, then let's go." he says, getting the keys. They all leave the house and get in the car. Toby is in the driver seat, Xavier in the passenger seat, and Isabella, Marcello, and Xander are in the back seats.

After they left, I went back to my office and continue to work. I still don't know who stole the shipment but I rumors that the Spanish Mafia and the German Mafia are going to join forces. The Spanish Mafia is one of the most powerful Mafias in the world, with of course the Italian Mafia being the strongest in the world, followed by the Germans, then the Spanish Mafia after the American Mafia and then France Mafia. Those are the top 5 powerful Mafias in the world.

Shit I forgot to tell my grandfather about the twins being here with us now. I go to call them now.

Ding Ding

I got two messages from River.

River: Ehi, sono qui all'aeroporto. Vieni a prendermi? (Translation: Hey, I'm here at the airport. Are you going to pick me up?)

Well that was quick, I thought it was going to take longer. What country was he in?

Me: Sto arrivando. (Translation:I'm on my way.)

I went downstairs and gave my keys and left for the airport. I can't wait to get the whole family together.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading my story, I will try to post as soon as I can. Hope this chapter was to y'all liking cause I don't think it was good, I had to rewrite it like 3 times because I wanted to write in his POV but didn't know what to write. 

Thank you and bye👋 

I was editing the "Meet the character's and I realized I forgot William 😓 I'm to lazy to rewrite the chapter again. Hope y'all forgive me.