6. touches

The dark hallways were empty. Suddenly quiet footsteps sounded behind you. Then you felt a hand on your hip. You jumped in shock. "Calm down, amore. "I don't bite," Aro's deep and familiar voice sounds. Everything inside you immediately contracted and your knees wanted to give in again. He stroked your hips sensually. 

"I see you like it here. Of course I'm glad to hear that," he laughed quietly. "Let me accompany you for a while," he still held you tightly by the waist as he led you towards the entrance area. 

You arrived at the entrance together. "There we are. I wish you a wonderful day at work" he emphasized the word "wonderful" and beamed at you. You smiled shyly. "Thanks... uh... you too" Aro pushed past you very closely so that you could breathe in his scent. He smelled like a very good, probably incredibly expensive perfume. 

The scent went through your bones. Then you noticed that he had dropped something. "Wait, you dropped something," you called out, and faster than you could blink, he was suddenly standing next to you. "Oh. How clumsy of me," he grinned darkly, but made no move to bend down. You pointed to yourself and asked him quietly if you should pick it up. 

He just nodded and took a step back. You bent down and picked the thing up. From the corner of your eye, you could see his gaze fixated on your ass, licking his lips. You quickly picked up the thing and stood up. He was still grinning mischievously at you. The thing he had dropped was a small leather bracelet with a green stone on it. "That's nice," I handed it to him. "Thank you darling" he smiled at you in an almost eerie white way. "Then carry on now," he grinned and pointed to the desk. "Um... sure" you blushed and walked to the desk. 

Aro walked behind you and chuckled briefly as he then gave you a firm slap on your ass. You turned around, panting, but he had already disappeared behind the iron door. Had he really just done that? The sting of his hand on your ass proved that it was real. 

You couldn't think of anything else for the rest of the day. Your thoughts were only about him the whole time. When you saw him come out the door that afternoon, you immediately looked down. But he didn't look at you and just floated past you quietly.